Errors, bugs, questions - page 2311

Sergey Golubev:

Discussion about Market products is prohibited on the forum sorry.
Discussion about Market products is prohibited on the forum sorry.

This is despite the fact that I emailed him immediately. After the question in the feedback.

Question:

Is there a script somewhere to sort the characters in the Market Watch?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Question:

Is there a script somewhere to sort the symbols in "Market Watch"?

Nope. The file format in which the symbols are stored is closed (C:/Program Files/ MetaTrader 5/Bases/Default/Symbols)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Question:

Is there a script somewhere to sort the symbols in the Market Watch?

SymbolSelect to help

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

SymbolSelect to help

This is understandable, but how to use it? I assume you need to collect the ones you have now and hide them in an array, and then open the sorted ones from the array?

And if there is a position, you won't be able to hide it

It's too bad that there is no such sorting in the terminal by default.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is understandable, but how to use it? I assume that I need to collect the ones I have now into an array and hide them, and then open the sorted ones from the array?

And if I have a position, I won't be able to hide it.

Too bad there is no such sorting in the terminal as standard.

Yes, if there is a position, it will not work.

And why sorted Market Watch?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

To find the right symbol quickly, I'm trading about 30 pairs

Isn't it more convenient to have your list on a chart? With click-to-list switching to the desired symbol, displaying any necessary information, etc.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Wouldn't a chart list be more convenient? With click-to-list switching to the desired character, displaying any necessary information, etc.

No. It takes a lot of space, I have a small monitor, only 27"

P.S. Well, and I need to see the movements of all the characters at the same time, to make a decision to enter.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

No. It takes up a lot of space, I have a small monitor, only 27"

P.S. Well, and I need to see the movements of all the characters at the same time, in order to make an entry decision.

Now you can unhide any symbol window. Close the standard list, open any window, and put your list with all your needs in it. Or are you talking about the four?

Artyom Trishkin:

Now you can uncheck any symbol window. Close the standard list, open any window and put your list with all the features you need. Or are you talking about four?

And about four, too. I don't need a separate window with symbols, I have that written somewhere, and even more. I need to literally sort the symbols, there aren't that many in the overview - I'm laying them out by hand. Task is simple: just sort by script, but thought that somewhere is already written, so as not to write your own, but apparently need to take half an hour, and write.

Reason: