Errors, bugs, questions - page 2756

Sergey Dzyublik:

It's been explained to you how and why it works, if it's complicated for you - fortunately I can't help...
It's not a sacred meaning, but a common approach in order to lower the user input level, so that they can access fields and methods of the base class without using "this.", and also in cases of overloading-a base class function.

Tell me, don't you have nothing else to do? In the previous post you created some vain post to prove something incomprehensible and incomprehensible... If you think that C++ rules were invented by idiots and you are the smartest one here, it's up to you. I have already graphically demonstrated a number of problems which such incorrect operator's behavior causes. And the developers themselves admitted the flaw.

Comments not relevant to this topic have been moved to "Closing the programme".

Comments not related to this topic have been moved to "Questions from MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 beginners".

Hello! rented an EA, the rental is showing in the terminal, but for some reason I can't install it. The "install" button is blue. It says "Product rented but not loaded yet".

Роман Янц:
Hello! rented an EA, the rental shows up in the terminal, but for some reason I can't install it. The "install" button is blue.

Please attach a screenshot of the "Market" tab.

Is the "Community" tab filled in in the terminal? Have you updated your Internet Explorer to the latest version? Are you using real Windows or are you running with wine?

Vladimir Karputov:

Please attach a screenshot of the "Market" tab.

Is the "Community" tab full in the terminal? Have you updated your Internet Explorer to the latest version? Are you using real Windows or are you running with wine?

Community tab filled, Explorer updated, using Windows. It turns out I don't have an activation window open
Files:
market.jpg  94 kb

Роман Янц:
Community tab is full, Explorer updated, using Windows. It turns out I don't have an activation window open

After clicking on the "Install" button, what does the "Log" tab say?

Vladimir Karputov:

After clicking on the "Install" button, what does the "Log" tab say?

No entry in the logbook

Роман Янц:
No entry in the logbook

You need to look at all the log entries since the last restart.

Vladimir Karputov:

Need to see all log entries since last restart.

2020.05.27 07:00:03.268 MQL5.community: activated for 'RomanIants', balance: 99.00 (frozen: 99.00)

That's all I found

Reason: