MetaTrader does not reflect reality ! How can I fight this ? - page 2

stringo писал(а) >>

The log file has arrived. Thank you.

Looking forward to any recommendations! or other help! or just sympathy!)

Heh, thought I had a bad hand and a bad head... Turns out I do have that problem. Sometimes the terminal hangs up on its own after about 5 minutes. Or you just have to switch timeframe. Of course, it is not good, but what to do...

Skymaster писал(а) >>
Heh, I thought I'm not good with hands and head... It turns out there really is such a problem. I've got a couple of them and the terminal hangs on its own after about 5 minutes. I don't know, I just have to switch timeframe. Of course, it is not good, but what to do...

No. It's probably not the terminal, it's the data centre, or rather its settings. For the solution of such problems we should address to our broker, and in case of what happens the broker will address to us.

The same thing happens on forex.com, and often. Looks like it's something in the terminal after all :(

stringo писал(а) >>

No. It's probably not the terminal, it's the data centre, or rather its settings. You have to contact your broker to solve such problems, and the broker will contact us if anything happens.

At alpari it is the same. It says there is no connection. Connection is interrupted in general. Although with the net everything is OK:( I have noticed today. No problems before.

Half писал(а) >>

The same thing happens on forex.com, and often. Looks like it's something in the terminal after all :(.

Send me the logs. With an indication of the time of loss of connection, so that in the logs it would be easier to understand

stringo писал(а) >>

Send logs. Including the time of no connection, so that the logs are easier to understand

Can this be tracked with the help of an Expert Advisor?

i used to get a message from my broker and the terminal would immediately freeze!

but that was a different version!

what in the logs should indicate a stop!?

vvavva писал(а) >>

and what in the logs should indicate a stoppage!?

Anything. That's what we want to find out and try to reproduce in our own.

stringo писал(а) >>

Anything at all. So we want to find out and try to reproduce it in our place.

i think it won't take you more than a year to get a result!

i think it happens more often when the market moves strongly! i.e., when ticks hit the bull's eye!

i don't want to trade but only collect information!

can do it by itself!?

It's not that simple. Do you think we didn't open a demo account with Alpari, organise several charts with indices, hold the terminal 24 hours a day etc?
Reason: