A problem with the terminal. Has anyone experienced it?

Hello!

Here's the problem - I'm trying to open Meta Trader but it won't open. Although it is in the task manager in the processes.

I've installed new terminals from new DTs a few times - it didn't help. It opens a couple of times, then it won't let me open.

Can you tell me how to be?

Look at the amount of history on the charts. Turn off the internet. Start the terminal. Set the history volume to 5000 bars on the charts.
Restart the terminal. Reconnect the Internet.
Use it.

No! Not breathing!!!!!!!!!!!

Any other ways?

Apparently you don't have enough memory, and by default it has 100,000 bars of history. That's 2 gigs of RAM for the terminal. Well and at least a couple of cores.
Wipe the terminal (uninstall). Repeat the installation with the internet disconnected.

I have 2 cores. I have already uninstalled several times and installed new MTs, from different brokers. the problem is the same. Maybe there is something left in the registry, but I don't know where or what to look for! I even rolled back the system - did not help!

Well, all that's left to do is set up a radmin and have a good rummage around)))

sashasan >>:
ну тогда остается только радмин поставить и хорошенько порыться)))

Sorry, what is a radmin?

ElenD >>:
У меня 2 ядра. Я уже удаляла несколько раз и ставила новые МТ, с разных брокеров. проблема та же. Может в реестре что то осталось, но я не знаю где и что искать! Я уже и систему откатывала - не помогло!

Check which version you are trying to run. There are some glitches with the latest 226. I've had it crashing my whole system. Try to find and install previous versions, they should be fine. And disable auto update for a while.

Debugger >>:
Видимо у тебя мало памяти, а по умолчанию у него 100 000 бар истории. Это 2 гига оперативной памяти под терминал. Ну и как минимум пару ядер.
Сотри терминал (деинсталируй). Повтори установку при отключенном интернете.

Counsellors, my ass... There's no other way to put it... Do you understand, or are you just... to fluff?

Case inpoint:
An antique 1999 computer: Celeron 466 (single core, for those who don't know), 128 Mb memory.
MetaTrader4 runs like clockwork. It even optimizes (on the full history). And the Expert Advisors are trading.

What does the memory have to do with it? What do the cores have to do with it?

What is the operating system?

Vista operating system
Reason: