From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 178

secret:
Can you give me a link in your email?

For some reason I can't write to you in person.

secret:

So set an example, but without the usual excuses

secret:
Cointegration can be seen by the eye)

Even for a few assets?) You have a good eye, not everyone is so lucky) And not every VPS can have an eye)

Доктор:

I've provided a link here to an example of making money on ARIMA. Moderators erased it (

Did not find anything similar to earning example there. Or give me a direct link to the example

secret:
I disagree with you categorically)
The state, in our case, immediately shows whether it is worth listening to the author's words, or whether it is just another stream of consciousness)
In those clubs where the state is presented immediately at the entrance, the conversation proceeds at a high intellectual and cultural level.)

Well, it is quite possible that somewhere there are such wonderful places) In our super-awesome forum it very often leads to the belief that after showing a couple of murky charts one can start talking any arbitrary nonsense)

secret:
I do not agree with you categorically)
The state, in our case, immediately shows whether it is worth listening to the author's words, or whether it is just another stream of consciousness)
In clubs where the state is presented immediately at the entrance, the conversation proceeds at a high intellectual and cultural level.)

I also want to add that I take any static (no matter whose) as just another indicator in the price history. And the time spent on studying something new - as an investment, which sooner or later will surely bring profit.

secret:
Well, multiply that by 10,000 and you'll have a whole one.
Multiply half an apple by as many as you like, you're left with half an apple

Доктор:

For some reason I can't write to you in person.

I don't even have that button. And I can't access it from my computer. It's the weekend, they must be "improving" the site again. Wait for better times).

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Well, there may well be such great places somewhere) In our super-awesome forum, it very often leads to the belief that after showing a couple of cloudy charts you can start talking any arbitrary nonsense)

There are certain criteria for stats, cloudy charts won't do)

Renat Akhtyamov:
I've got it down to a point now. The GCC does come in handy in some cases.

I thought you were only using pure prices... why do you have to add CCOs to the mix?

Reason: