1200 subscribers!!! - page 174

I once tried to draw an income of 100% on a test and it's somehow unrealistic... Yes, there is and will be risk, but you still have to manage to earn 100 percent or more per month. How?

Yury Lemeshev:
I once tried to draw an income of 100% on a test and it's somehow unrealistic... Yes, there is and will be risk, but you still have to manage to earn 100 percent or more per month. How?
It would also be great to drink one drink, have one woman, wear the same clothes, eat strictly 1000 kcal, sleep exactly 8 hours

Who knows what the maximum number of subscribers was on this site?

Yury Lemeshev:
I once tried to pull a profit under 100% on a test and it's unrealistic... Yes, there is and will be risk, but still you have to earn 100% or more per month. How?

It's simple. If your conscience allows you to cheat others for short-term gain. For example, the man whose screenshot above, let's call him Comrade Kozmin, clearly has an arrangement with a broker. Because when I go to this broker's website I see that he hasreal accounts at least from $200. But at Kozmin the trade starts with a balance of $5 or more. That's weird.

Also some people wrote that the broker of this server with cent accounts is defined here as usual dollar account.

So, let's take 48 accounts and deposit them with 5 cents each. Here they will be shown as 5 dollars. Then we set 24 accounts to sell and 24 to buy. Naturally, 24 accounts will survive. In the second month to deposit them for 1 dollar and put 12 on sale and 12 to buy. In the second month you can repeat this procedure several times. By the third month we have 3-4 accounts left, and we have to deposit them for about $100. When equity on one of the accounts reaches 250%, we should monitor the account. This is because the account activity will be added to the rating after we connect it to the service. Then, after joining the monitoring, we close trades within several hours before the price rolls back. Thus, our balance is higher than 10 thousand, we have 300% monthly and are already quoted in the rating - everything is very solid at first glance. Now we are waiting for gullible and non-analytical citizens. You can see it all on the first two pages of the trading history, the other seven pages are imitation trading to show that the account is active.

Many people here use this scheme. We have been writing about it for years, but for some reason the administration only takes action on a spot basis. Although simply not taking into account the trading history before monitoring or putting it in a separate tab and not adding to the overall increase, probably, would solve this problem dramatically. Of course, I do not see the whole picture of the service and may be misunderstanding something.

I am getting ready to set up paid subscription in the future, if I am able to organize trading with monthly profitable income of no less than 50%. For this purpose I have created a real account and as far as I know I should trade on it minimum for 3 months to apply for seller, although I understand that it is difficult to sell signals and it's a far way to get to 1200 subscribers. I am going to try to gain profit by rebate with accumulated lot and not withdrawing funds at least for one year.

Konstantin Lebedev:
I am getting ready to set up paid subscription in the future, if I am able to organize trading with monthly profitable income of no less than 50%. For this purpose I have created a real account and as far as I know I should trade on it minimum for 3 months to apply for seller, although I understand that it is difficult to sell signals and it's a far way to get to 1200 subscribers. Well I will try to gain profit by rebate with lot accumulation and no withdrawal at least for one year, so there is little left to do actually as time is running out.
No need to wait 3 months to become a seller

Aliaksandr Panin:
Who knows what the maximum number of subscribers was on this site?
3000, the Calm account, by Taras Gonchar, the original subject of the thread. He was even interviewed about it. Current champion. At the time of creation it was 1200, then it grew to 3000 and floated.

Ivan Butko:
3000, the Calm account, by Taras Gonchar, the original subject of the thread. He was even interviewed about it. Current champion. At the time of creation it was 1200, then it grew to 3000 and floated.

That's 90k quid a month? What was the subscription price there at the end?

Yevhenii Levchenko:

Is it 90k quid a month? What was the subscription price there at the end?

$33.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You do not have to wait for 3 months to become a seller

I won't prove that you have to have a real account at least 2 months old with previous trading history to become a trader, because I've seen it somewhere, if not here and I haven't found it this time. I have to learn a lot of rules and read more about signals and subscriptions, then everything will be clearer for me personally.

Reason: