help me guys pls read this post!!!

Hello everyone this is my problem and I hope someone of you can help me, I opened a demo account with IronFX and tried to get a signal precisely this: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/9967 but 'I have to manually open other transaction and to my amazement whenever I opened about 1 hour or 45 min after these my operations were closed automatically! 
I have a vps a mt4 and I did not put any sl or tp but were closed for no reason and I do not understand why! 

Can you help me and give me an explanation? 

thanks to all
Trading signals: RealProfit
Trading signals: RealProfit
  • reviews: 13
  • Julian Sternberg
  • www.mql5.com
RealProfit Trading Signal for MetaTrader 4: social trading, mirror trading, copy trading and account monitoring

I have no idea about this issue but as far as I know - Metatrader account of subscriber can not be used for any trading other than trades from signal provider. I mean - it was not good idea for you to open the trades (by yourself) on the same account with subscription.

newdigital:
Non ho idea su questo problema, ma per quanto ne so - conto Metatrader di abbonato non può essere utilizzato per qualsiasi negoziazione diverso mestieri di fornitore di segnale. Voglio dire - non era una buona idea per voi di aprire i mestieri (da soli) sullo stesso account con abbonamento.

ok thanks for the help :)

Reason: