Your age

How old are you?

I am personally 15 year old. interesting to know what is the average trading age.

Very nice. Learn now, and open a live account when your 18. The question should have been "How old were you when you consistently started making money in forex". I'm 24 years old. I trade for a living. It took me about 2 years. (I won't mention the part about studying and reading everything for 10 hours a day at times). I am lucky because I picked it up in that amount of time. Then again I think I earned it. There are MANY MANY MANY very smart people in this forum that you can learn a lot from. You just have to devote the time and discipline.

55 years young

Well that is a surprise. I thought that you are younger from me

49 (whatever )

cja:
55 years young

44years old...young....but just out of my puberity

Very funny start this post today..

30 and counting...

Made today 16/09/1978

I'm 6 & 1/2... oh wait, that's my I.Q. score

No, no, no ... you are renaming my I.Q. score

Shame on you

Mr.Marketz:
I'm 6 & 1/2... oh wait, that's my I.Q. score

Thanks everyone for your reply, and especially the guy (don't remember the name) who adviced me. Thanks man, I really aprecciate. I was already making some consistent profits, until I stopped trading. I actually trade almost 2 years (yay started trading very yerly :P) and averaged 200 pips a month approximately, with famous cornflower trading system, but because of lack of confidence stopped trading. temporarily of course, conducting researchs.

26...i've been a sponge for 2 years....i'm probably right where j turns was 3 yrs ago before he went full time in terms of where i am now....i think the main thing is it takes time and hard work and discipline...no one can make you successful, you have to do it yourself

Reason: