Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 9

Mark Mather:

I've just had this reply from Service Desk when I asked them on PayPal withdraw fix news.

The operation has been removed.

Unfortunately, no news about PayPal so far...

I'm getting a feeling that something fundamentally has gone wrong rather than a temporary glitch that some engineers are working flat out to fix.

this whole thing getting out of hand...at least an explanation 'why' they could give us....and don't redirect me now to 'Terms and Conditions' because i already know what is says....

well, i wonder whats going on here :| 

without any answers what so ever the mind spinning around with a thousand thoughts

Is this really fair to treat us community members like this?

There is some thread in rus part of the forum, and, seems, some users are more informed, for example (machine translation from russian into english):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

PayPal withdrawal does not work.

Vladislav Andruschenko , 2019/08/27 11:13

PayPal seems to have been disabled for the duration of the trial.

Some kind of mistake.

Wait for it to be fixed.

Vladislav Andruschenko , 2019/08/27 11:41

Yes, sort of like a week sorted out. There was a mistake on the PayPal side.

Details are not known, but have to wait.

Sergey Golubev:

There is some thread in rus part of the forum, and, seems, some users are more informed, for example (machine translation from russian into english):

Thank you Sergey,
such information shared/pinned on forum, or as announcement will be apreciated by all members.

Google translated from the link above:

MetaQuotes Software Corp. 2019.08.08 17:37 

Since August, we have been carrying out legal reorganization and changing payment details.

Therefore, there is a shutdown of old systems and the launch of new ones. This is a very complicated process. Most likely, in the first days of September, most of the work will be completed.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2019.08.08.27 12:37

Since August, we have been carrying out legal reorganization and changing payment details.

Therefore, there is a shutdown of old systems and the launch of new ones. This is a very complicated process. Most likely, in the first days of September, most of the work will be completed.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please.

Sergey Golubev:

Thank you Sergey, much appreciated!

But i do get the feeling that we are two separate groups in this community.....shouldn't we (the other group) be informed to as the others? I can't speak Russian nor read it so...

Kenneth Parling:

Thank you Sergey, much appreciated!

But i do get the feeling that we are two separate groups in this community.....shouldn't we (the other group) be informed to as the others? I can't speak Russian nor read it so...

There are same threads in rus (Russian) part of the forum.
I am copying the most important news/etc to this thread (if any).

By the way, Chinese users are going to this English forum with same issue
(some of them do not speak any language except Chinese) so we are not alone here
:)

Sergey Golubev:
There are same threads in rus (Russian) part of the forum.
I am copying the most important news/etc to this thread (if any).

much appreciated Sergey ;)

Sergey Golubev:

Therefore, there is a shutdown of old systems and the launch of new ones. This is a very complicated process. Most likely, in the first days of September, most of the work will be completed.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please.

cryptomoney please please please

Hector Pacheco:

cryptomoney please please please

Yeah....
I'm willing to EXCHANGE my MQL fund with bitcoin 

Reason: