ASCTrend system - page 51

newdigital:
Many members are asking me to sort everything (templates, indicators, statements etc) which i posted in this thread. As I want to go live (on demo first and then probable on real with some of the veriation of this system) so I have to do it and for myself as well. I will try to sort everything next week and than we will see: which system is most reliable, easy to use and so on.

A little help

Compilation of almost indicators posted in this thread with templates.

A big file, inside is sorted by timeframes.

M30 has a new template including nonlagma_v5 and the mod.

M30 new version is not included because still in development.

Pls, find any documentation (like manuals) on thread.

Files:
asc_trend.rar  134 kb

skinnypig:
Hi NewDigital,

I found that RSI Filter(9) (original red or green above and below 0) sometimes it does not paint. Especially during the market is changing direction. It happen quite often sometime a few lines on 30 min chart on MT4. Is this normal or am I making mistake somewhere?

Thanks,

Yes it is normal.

RSI Filter indcator is painting the bars in 3 mods: red, blue and nothing.

Attach original RSI Filter indicator to see.

newdigital:
Yes it is normal.

RSI Filter indcator is painting the bars in 3 mods: red, blue and nothing.

Attach original RSI Filter indicator to see.

Thank you again for your kind help. BTW how do we interpret when it has no paint?

Sincerely,

newdigital:
Many members are asking me to sort everything (templates, indicators, statements etc) which i posted in this thread. As I want to go live (on demo first and then probable on real with some of the veriation of this system) so I have to do it and for myself as well. I will try to sort everything next week and than we will see: which system is most reliable, easy to use and so on.

ND, I have been trading your M1 ASCTrend stratgy for two days now and I have to admit, I really like it. Becuase of the time of day that I trade (the markets are a bit quiet around this time -- 18:00-21:00 E.ST) I am able to pull off a 1-4pips every 5-8 trades. I also prefer the M1 trading style as opposed to a longer time frame.

Thank you very much for the development of the system AND above all the fact that your explanation on how to trade the system was exact and informative. I have seen many people post systems on this board and many others who speak very vaguely about their system. If a system has no clear rules it is worthless.

Thanks again.

DGV

Linuxser:
A little help

Compilation of almost indicators posted in this thread with templates.

A big file, inside is sorted by timeframes.

M30 has a new template including nonlagma_v5 and the mod.

M30 new version is not included because still in development.

Pls, find any documentation (like manuals) on thread.

Hi Linuxser,

Thank you, ND and others for constant help on this board. However will there be possible for someone modifying these two files:

1) Live Charts Fib Pivots ( For Using on Light Color Background and being able to read the text).

2) ASCTrend_Sound.mq4 (Turn Off The Sound).

Sincerely,

skinnypig:
Hi Linuxser,

Thank you, ND and others for constant help on this board. However will there be possible for someone modifying these two files:

1) Live Charts Fib Pivots ( For Using on Light Color Background and being able to read the text).

2) ASCTrend_Sound.mq4 (Turn Off The Sound).

Sincerely,

Change SoundON to 0 in ASCTrend_Sound indicator (in the settings).

For Live Charts Fib Pivots you may do the following:

open this indicator in MetaEditor (you do not need to understand the code) and change the colors (ObjectSet("S1 line", OBJPROP_COLOR, MidnightBlue and so on).

newdigital:
Change SoundON to 0 in ASCTrend_Sound indicator (in the settings).

For Live Charts Fib Pivots you may do the following:

open this indicator in MetaEditor (you do not need to understand the code) and change the colors (ObjectSet("S1 line", OBJPROP_COLOR, MidnightBlue and so on).

Hello NewDigital,

Thank you again for the info.

Sincerely,

hii ND

is there EA of that systems? And is EA differ for different TF?

if you posted before in this forum pages please give e link for EA

skinnypig:
Thank you again for your kind help. BTW how do we interpret when it has no paint? Sincerely,

No paint - no problem.

Means if indicator is not confirming buy or sell so we don't have any problem with it because we are not trading in this case.

serdar:
hii ND

is there EA of that systems? And is EA differ for different TF?

if you posted before in this forum pages please give e link for EA

Somebody created EA posted on this thread. It was long time ago. I did not check it yet.

Reason: