problem with payment

I received this message form a customer:

" I have purchased your product name removed however i got payment error message but my credit card charged. What I should do?"

What do you think the problem is and what he should do!

The problem is the following:
the user was trying to buy the product using his bank card instead of using his MQL5 forum profile/account.

Because the people are depositing the fund to MQL5 profile/account first, and after that only - pay for the product.

i got payment error message but my credit card charged

I think - this payment is "in processing" status in credit card (because it is international payment which is usually processing for several days in some case - same with paying by paypal for example).
So, the money will come back to his card, or he can go/phone to his bank asking about when this payment will automatically be cancelled.
Or he can write to the service desk here (but if the money did not come to the Market so they/money is still on his bank and the service desk has nothing to do with it).

-------------------

The users should deposit their fund to their MQL5 forum account/profile, and pay directly from MQL5 forum account/profile for the services/Market/etc.

Yashar Seyyedin:
" I have purchased your product name removed

He purchased the product, and the product was removed from the Market after that? It is not a problem, because he can install this removed product in Metatrader (in case he really bought it according to his Profile - Purchases.

But as I see from your above post - he did not by anything ...

Sergey Golubev #:
Metatrader

product name is removed by me! Just because advertising on Forum is forbidden.

Yashar Seyyedin #:

product name is removed by me! Just because advertising on Forum is forbidden.

So, my reply on the post
problem with payment
problem with payment
  • www.mql5.com
I received this message form a customer: " I have purchased your product name removed however i got payment error message but my credit card charge...

Sergey Golubev #:
So, my reply on the post
Thanks Sergey.
Reason: