How do I contact the Service Desk? - page 10

Eleni Anna Branou:

You are the 'millionth' member who makes the same mistake, you must login into your MQL5 account with your kusai1978 login and NOT YOUR EMAIL!

hi Eleni,

i did log in into my account as kusai1978 ,but still i am not able to see the products i bought last few weeks? whats going on ?

thank you

kusai1978 gharibeh:

hi Eleni,

i did log in into my account as kusai1978 ,but still i am not able to see the products i bought last few weeks? whats going on ?

thank you

Use search function on the top right corner of Metatrader to find the product.

Make sure that metatrader accepted your Community login (you can check it on metatrader journa), and that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your computer (I am having version 11).
Besides, please do not confused: MT4 products should be using on MT4, and MT5 products should be used on MT5 terminal (I mean: do not try to find MT4 product on MT5 terminal).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Purchased Indicator is no longer in store and it has stopped working

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.08 12:10

You can search this product by name: use search on the top right corner of Metatrader -

Sergey Golubev:

Use search function on the top right corner of Metatrader to find the product.

Make sure that metatrader accepted your Community login (you can check it on metatrader journa), and that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your computer (I am having version 11).
Besides, please do not confused: MT4 products should be using on MT4, and MT5 products should be used on MT5 terminal (I mean: do not try to find MT4 product on MT5 terminal).

hi eleni,

i am talking about mql5 website,not metatrader.???

i cant see the products i purchased from mql5 next to my purchased section.?why?i hope you fix this problem.

thank yiu

kusai1978 gharibeh:

hi eleni,

i am talking about mql5 website,not metatrader.???

i cant see the products i purchased from mql5 next to my purchased section.?why?i hope you fix this problem.

thank yiu

I am not Eleni :)
If you really purchased the product so this product is in your Metatrader, and please follow the instruction I provided ion the previous post about how to install.

The profile displays only significant purchases:
  1. The product was bought for money
  2. The product is now not free, even if downloaded for free.

In the terminal, one category is added to this all:

1. Physically installed on the device

Hence the difference.

and make sure that you bought the products under your kusai1978 username.

kusai1978 gharibeh:

hi Eleni,

thank you

If the purchases you are talking about are here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/kusai1978/market

will be on your MT4/5 Market tab too, under Purchased option on the left side, if you login with the same MQL5 account login (kusai1978).

Guys, I need help. I opened a $3000 demo account. Now, it's at $2984 and I can't place more than one order. See the attachment of the placed order and that of the orders I am unable to place. Thanks you.

Sergey Golubev:

I am not Eleni :)
If you really purchased the product so this product is in your Metatrader, and please follow the instruction I provided ion the previous post about how to install.

and make sure that you bought the products under your kusai1978 username.

hi,

all the products i bought ,i paid for it.my bank account transaction  has this evidence. Also you should have a history  record of the payments.

any traders has the right to install the product on 5 different metatraders,or may be 10.depending on the sellers.

kindley fix this problem ,or refund the money to my mql5 account.

thank you

kusai1978 gharibeh:

hi,

all the products i bought ,i paid for it.my bank account transaction  has this evidence. Also you should have a history  record of the payments.

any traders has the right to install the product on 5 different metatraders,or may be 10.depending on the sellers.

kindley fix this problem ,or refund the money to my mql5 account.

thank you

I still don't see a screenshot of your purchases.

if you dont see it,i dont see it too. its your problem,and you have to fix it.

as i mentioned ,my bank account statment shows the evidence of purchases.mql5 deleted all the history of my previous purchases
Reason: