How do I contact the Service Desk? - page 13

I have been trying to fund my account but it isn't working

I would like to cancel my account and refund the money in my bank account, What can I do?

347FBD35 #:
I would like to cancel my account and refund the money in my bank account, What can I do?

If this is about your MQL5 account here, contact the Service Desk:

If this is about your trading account, contact your broker.

Akun mql5 saya sedang bermasalah, sistem operasi keuangan terbatas, kepada tim service desk mohon bantuannya.

Stevanus #:
My mql5 account is having problems, the financial operating system is limited, the service desk team is asking for help.
Contacts and requests

Hi 
I have the same problem now with account are limited .
What did you do to resolve it ?
And what was the problem ?

Vladimirs Bekasovs #:
Hi 
I have the same problem now with account are limited .
What did you do to resolve it ?
And what was the problem ?

You are already having the thread about it:
Financial operations are limited . Please contact our technical support team

---------------

You should contact with the service desk as required.
Use the following procedure here about how to contact:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Loss access to MQL5

Alexey Petrov, 2021.11.26 10:00

Choose Account \ Ask a question, then describe your problem and it will create a ticket for you.

If it is impossible to contact today - do it tomorrow for example.
  • www.mql5.com
Hi dear Traders Did any one else seen that before , after I paid third VPS server for testing strategy’s...

i have the same issue and need my account unlocked. I sent money in to do a freelance request and project and the error keeps coming up after trying to upload pictures that were requested/ 

I topped up my account but I can't manage to rent a server..

Why ? how to do ?

Matit Mat #:

I topped up my account but I can't manage to rent a server..

Why ? how to do ?

If you topped up your forum account/profile so it means that you have some funds on your profile here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/matit974/accounting

And to rent a MQL5 VPS:

• open Metatrader and connect your Metatrader to the trading account (the trading account you want to subscribe to VPS with),
  • fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password, and check this correct filling in Metatrader journal;
  • rent MQL5 VPS.

There is two blog posts with detailed instruction about "How to buy, install, test and use Expert Advisor" - one post for MT4 and an other post is for MT5.
Yes, it is about MQL5 VPS, and it is very detailed explanation about how to rent MQL5 VPS:

Reason: