problem with withdrawing money - page 2

Sergey Golubev #:

We on the forum have nothing to do with any funds and any withdrawal.
The service desk is dealing with financial issues.

By the way, I found the rules about one week for approval - look at post  

Do you know why the fund is freezing for one week for sellers?
Because the buyers are having the right for refund.

For example, if someone/buyer bought some product from you (from any seller), and if this buyer did not install this product (he did not spend any activation) so he is having the right to receive refund within 7 days (if he cancel his payment so his money will automatically be come back to his mql5 account profile).
But it should be within 7 days, and he should not install the product (he should not spend any activation).

And, if someone bought something from you so - wait 7 days; if no refund - money is yours. If something is wrong after 7 days - write to the service desk.

--------------

It is how I understand this situation. 

Sergey Golubev #:

Do you know why the fund is freezing for one week for sellers?
Because the buyers are having the right for refund.

For example, if someone/buyer bought some product from you (from any seller), and if this buyer did not install this product (he did not spend any activation) so he is having the right to receive refund within 7 days (if he cancel his payment so his money will automatically be come back to his mql5 account profile).
But it should be within 7 days, and he should not install the product (he should not spend any activation).

And, if someone bought something from you so - wait 7 days; if no refund - money is yours. If something is wrong after 7 days - write to the service desk.

--------------

It is how I understand this situation. 

Thank you for your help

Samir Arman #:

Thank you for your help

Samir i'm having similar issue with payment. Was your ticket resolved? How did it go?
Reason: