How do I contact the Service Desk? - page 5

Dear Sirs,

When I was using Free Subscription my execution time was 2-10ms.

After payment my execution time is 400 - 1000ms?

Server Amsterdam2 (3). Broker Tradersway.

If I trade manually (from Londom VPS) exec time is ca. 10-20ms.

May I ask for Your support?

aghaac:

So whats the way out of this situation? I can no longer use the service provider because if i continue using him, i will have a Zero account by month end. Do i allow a 1 week old subscription down the gutter?

Why did you subscribe to losing signal?
Because there is no such a feature to change the signal within one paid month .
You can stop the signal, and subscribe to the new signal when the paid month is finished.

---------------

and it is my suggestion: post

How to choose a professional developer in Freelance service
How to choose a professional developer in Freelance service
  • www.mql5.com
Hello everybody, I would like to know how I can choose a professional developer in MQL4 language when submitting an application at the Freelance se...

raloke:

Dear Sirs,

When I was using Free Subscription my execution time was 2-10ms.

After payment my execution time is 400 - 1000ms?

Server Amsterdam2 (3). Broker Tradersway.

If I trade manually (from Londom VPS) exec time is ca. 10-20ms.

May I ask for Your support?

London VPS is MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5?
If yes so you can not trade using this VPS, because this lind of VPS does not have RDC and it is for automated trading only (and for signal subscription too).
Seems, you confused with the ping.

Read this thread about the ping (there is ping from your home Metatrader to the broker's server; and there is ping from MQL5 VPS to the broker's server):
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/287526

There Problem in My Server mql5 In ( ms ) !!
There Problem in My Server mql5 In ( ms ) !!
  • www.mql5.com
hello i Check my Server After My EA work until See fast do my order ( ms ) i show this happend , how that...

Sergey Golubev:

London VPS is MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5?
If yes so you can not trade using this VPS, because this lind of VPS does not have RDC and it is for automated trading only (and for signal subscription too).
Seems, you confused with the ping.

Read this thread about the ping (there is ping from your home Metatrader to the broker's server; and there is ping from MQL5 VPS to the broker's server):
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/287526

Thanks for Your reply.

No I did not confuse with the ping.

Ping from MQL-VPS Amsterdam02 to broker in Amsterdam  is 1ms. Trade execution time (using EA) from this MQL-VPS is up to 1000ms !!! see attached SS.

(exec time  test with Free MQL-VPS' and same EA was <10ms)

If I trade manually from 3rd party 'real' VPS based in London to same broker in Amsterdam with ping 8ms execution time will be 10-20ms.

Service Desk
Service Desk
  • www.mql5.com
I tried to upload money from my paypal account. Some problem occurred...

10 or 20 ms may be good for hft using special software. But the broker needs at least 50 ms to implement the order (one order at the time).
So, 300 ms (which you occasionally received) is not very bad in this case.

Anyway, you can change the VPS server (once in a week) to be a more closer to the broker server (for example):

raloke:

Thanks for Your reply.

No I did not confuse with the ping.

Ping from MQL-VPS Amsterdam02 to broker in Amsterdam  is 1ms. Trade execution time (using EA) from this MQL-VPS is up to 1000ms !!! see attached SS.

(exec time  test with Free MQL-VPS' and same EA was <10ms)

If I trade manually from 3rd party 'real' VPS based in London to same broker in Amsterdam with ping 8ms execution time will be 10-20ms.

The trade execution time is something that has to do with your broker and not MQL5 VPS, it is the time that passed from the moment the order was sent to the broker until it was finally executed.

Also you are only mentioning 1 trade, is this the usual case for all your trades?

Support never answer and  keep my 400$ over two weeks.<Deleted>

batrona:
Support never answer and  keep my 400$ over two weeks.<Deleted>

Did you send your money to your forum account thinking that it is your trading account?
Yes, you did this mistake so you should write to the service desk and wait.

And did you read this article before sending your money to your forum account?
Payments and payment methods

So, it is your mistake.

------------------

I will delete your posts.
Communicate with the service desk please.

• www.mql5.com
The MQL5.community website offers unique fee-based services as well as an opportunity to earn additional profit. From this article, you will find out how payments for MQL5 services are performed, how the earned money can be withdrawn, and how the operation security is ensured. Security of operations Top up MQL5 Services Withdraw from account...

Sergey Golubev:

Did you send your money to your forum account thinking that it is your trading account?
Yes, you did this mistake so you should write to the service desk and wait.

And did you read this article before sending your money to your forum account?

So, it is your mistake.

------------------

I will delete your posts.
Communicate with the service desk please.

I have inbox 3 days ago and never reply.What's happen with your support?I have send id card,bank statment,credit card photo..etc..but never reply.How can i contact them?

batrona:
I have inbox 3 days ago and never reply.What's happen with your support?I have send id card,bank statment,credit card photo..etc..but never reply.How can i contact them?

My support?
I do not have support.

You told about 400 dollars that is your money keeping by them.
Did you send your money to MetaQuotes?
Did you read this article?
I think - yes, you was reading it (it is from profile):

I think - you did mistake, right?
I am trying to understand about why you did it ...

Reason: