How do I contact the Service Desk? - page 12

David Gakuya Kariuki:

Hello there.

I recommended a product to a new trader. However, instead of purchasing MT4 version he erroneously bought MT5 version. He did this today. Would you take back the MT5 and replace it with MT4 version? His name is Jacob Sitienei Cheboryot

If he hasn't activated it yet, he can cancel the purchase within 7 days and get a refund, then he can purchase the correct version.

service desk is completely went silent again and now i realized my message here also keep getting deleted.

is there any way to contact metaquotes other than the completely unprofessional service desk?

how is everyone experience on service desk experience?

Seth Lim:

service desk is completely went silent again and now i realized my message here also keep getting deleted.

is there any way to contact metaquotes other than the completely unprofessional service desk?

You can try asking in the forum whatever is your issue.

i bought an EA and the backtesting is good but i didnt notice that the EA always put an order at midnight where the the spread is too high, its a complete BS, i can accept losses if the strategy doesnt work in live trading but in my case, the EA is unusable and i only want the author

to change the starting time of trading but it seems he doesnt care, he keeps producing same EA concept without solving the problem in all of his EA which he is already aware. kindly check this author Yury Emeliyanov. he has more than 20 EA's with the same concept trades at midnight, i hope Mql filter this kind of seller, my only mistake is not knowing that there is a time that the spread were too high because im still asleep at that hour in my timezone.

Orphen:

i bought an EA and the backtesting is good but i didnt notice that the EA always put an order at midnight where the the spread is too high, its a complete BS, i can accept losses if the strategy doesnt work in live trading but in my case, the EA is unusable and i only want the author

to change the starting time of trading but it seems he doesnt care, he keeps producing same EA concept without solving the problem in all of his EA which he is already aware. kindly check this author Yury Emeliyanov. he has more than 20 EA's with the same concept trades at midnight, i hope Mql filter this kind of seller, my only mistake is not knowing that there is a time that the spread were too high because im still asleep at that hour in my timezone.

Isn't the EA trading at midnight in backtest too ?

Help me,
 I have a problem that the cellphone number that I registered is no longer active and I want to change it to a new cellphone number. How to ?

bamz24I have a problem that the cellphone number that I registered is no longer active and I want to change it to a new cellphone number. How to ?

Contact the Service Desk - https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

Select from any of the options available and explain your problem! Put in a lot of text or the system will not accept the form request.

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

I tried to contact the service desk, but there is no link to service desk in my profile.
And I can't fund my account.

GoodluckGoody: I tried to contact the service desk, but there is no link to service desk in my profile.

Bottom of every page is Contacts and requests

Reason: