The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases I made some time ago, I can't find the other items even when searching through the store's tab, but I can find them when searching using the browser. I received an update notification, but I can't update it this way.

You should use search of Metatrader (on the top right corner).

• read this post for more details;
  • read this post about how to find your products in your Metatrader: #18 (with some exception concerning the contest sorry).
my product not available in the market product list
my product not available in the market product list
  • www.mql5.com
please i have one product before i installed it many times and till before 2 days he is worked...

Sorry I do not understand what you mean I should be looking for in the topics you refer to.

A few weeks ago I could find all my indicators, trade advisors there, now they no longer appear there. I do not remember if the free downloads also appeared there, but it does not matter, I want to update items I bought and already installed.

Victor:
Sorry I do not understand what you mean I should be looking for in the topics you refer to.

A few weeks ago I could find all my indicators, trade advisors there, now they no longer appear there. I do not remember if the free downloads also appeared there, but it does not matter, I want to update items I bought and already installed.

Your windows probably updated in the meantime and you need to install again all your MQL5 Market purchases.

So, login into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab with your victor_rai login and NOT your email and install them.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Your windows probably updated in the meantime and you need to install again all your MQL5 Market purchases.

So, login into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab with your victor_rai login and NOT your email and install them.

Doesn't that imply my market purchases lost activation like when you upgrade Windows 10? If so, that's not my case, I'm using all my indicators and one advisor acquired through the market.

Check my screen captures below.

print1

print2

Victor:

Doesn't that imply my market purchases lost activation like when you upgrade Windows 10? If so, that's not my case, I'm using all my indicators and one advisor acquired through the market.

It should not be in your Purchases in case you did not installed it in your this Metatrader.
Use search function on the top right corner of Metatrader to find your product for example.

The tab shows just installed purchases in some cases (in all the cases in my Metatraders).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Purchased Indicator is no longer in store and it has stopped working

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.08 12:10

You can search this product by name: use search on the top right corner of Metatrader -

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Predefined Macro Substitutions
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Predefined Macro Substitutions
  • www.mql5.com
Predefined Macro Substitutions - Named Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Victor:

If your purchases appear here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/victor_rai/market

they should be available in the Market tab under Purchased too, if not you've probably purchased them under a different MQL5 account.

Sergey Golubev:

It should not be in your Purchases in case you did not installed it in your this Metatrader.
Use search function on the top right corner of Metatrader to find your product for example.

The tab shows just installed purchases in some cases (in all the cases in my Metatraders).

Yes, I can find market products using the search icon in the top right corner, but I can not install or update purchases from there.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If your purchases appear here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/victor_rai/market

they should be available in the Market tab under Purchased too, if not you've probably purchased them under a different MQL5 account.

Using this link I can correctly see all my purchased products.

I have created only a single account in MQL5.com.

This is more likely to be a bug in the platform, obviously, I'm not sure.

I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter if I'm logged in or not into the MQL5 community account. I just can't find some market indicators on the Market tab, I can only find them when browsing the site or using the search box in the top right corner inside MetaTrader.

Example search through MetaTrader search box:

im0

im1

Search with the same keywords through the Market tab gives no results:

im2

im3

Reason: