How do I contact the Service Desk? - page 3

My Financial Operations is Limited. Can't purchase or Subscribe any products. Written to service desk, More than 20 Days no action has been taken. Is my profile is still going to solve or it will be shits down. Very poor service desk support in helping any issues. Don't know what to do. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Sidhanath Singh:
My Financial Operations is Limited. Can't purchase or Subscribe any products. Written to service desk, More than 20 Days no action has been taken. Is my profile is still going to solve or it will be shits down. Very poor service desk support in helping any issues. Don't know what to do. Any help will be highly appreciated.
It may be some reason because you are validated seller have (or had) many signals.
I hope they can process your tick in the service desk and everything will be fine. But it is impossible for any forum users to speed this process up sorry.

Sergey Golubev:
It may be some reason because you are validated seller have (or had) many signals.
I hope they can process your tick in the service desk and everything will be fine. But it is impossible for any forum users to speed this process up sorry.
Service desk is very lazy

mkirac:
Service desk is very lazy

It was the reply on your thread (with the link to the service desk):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Financial operations are limited

Marsel, 2020.07.30 09:59

You have a Service Desk ticket open. Go to your profile then Service Desk and follow the questions asked

I was charged for an EA but never received it.  

W88davis:
I was charged for an EA but never received it.  

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Dicewise:

I tried to upload money from my paypal account. Some problem occurred.  I tried to contact service desk but there ar not link to service desk in my profile.

How can I contact service desk?

for some reason MQL removed Service Desk tab on a profile and only those who are verified still have it I think.

Can service desk please close my account.
I've  tried and I can't even when I contact them they say I should send a  request from my account and that's what did first around. Can anyone please help

Hello I accidentally sent $10 into the MQL5 account, may you please refund it because I urgently need it. I had planed on sending it to my real MT4 account

deepto:
Hello I accidentally sent $10 into the MQL5 account, may you please refund it because I urgently need it. I had planed on sending it to my real MT4 account
The service desk only may refund.
Look at the "Contacts and requests" link on the bottom of this page.
Reason: