Experts: Milestone - page 54

pacofflin:

fonx: hello, please send me your email, i am interested in removed version

I've just finish reading the 53 pages of this thread... oh man! I came here so late. Things became pretty tense at the end. I'm sorry I came late because I'm a developer and I know I can contribute to this thing. Now I see that latest versions were removed.

I'm not interested in a get-rich-quick EA but in one that has steady and positive performance, reducing the size of DD. Do you think 22.5 has better performance that the following ones? Is there anyone willing to share with me the following (removed) versions? Send me a PM and I'll send my email address, I don't want to expose it here. I still studying Milestone in case there is a way to improve the quality of the signals or the risk management.

I understand Trevone when he said some people are just taking, taking, taking without giving. But that is what go get exposed to when you go to an anonymous community, however there were here people with enthusiasm that tried to help as much as possible.

Regards pals.

I am an amateur coder and I am trying to make a good EA that is easy to use. I agree 100% fonx that some people just take and never give back. I have created an EA that is very adjustable and easy to use. If you wish to dl it the links are

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qm3ic169a28ji2o/Universal%20EA.ex4 and

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ccenu6btrod1330/Universal%20EA.mq4

Also I made some youtube tutorials on how to use them here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKRzSfHMjpQ

Good luck and happy trading!

pacofflin:I am an amateur coder and I am trying to make a good EA that is easy to use. I agree 100% fonx that some people just take and never give back. I have created an EA that is very adjustable and easy to use. If you wish to dl it the links are

Is this your way, to advertise your EA in another Thread with a ton of daily views?

To be kind, I took a look into your EA, with default settings, its just losing. We discuss Milestone here, whats profitable with default settings. So please, do your advertising elsewhere.

If you want to contribute here, you're welcome.

Regards

nurmalso

nurmalso:
pacofflin:I am an amateur coder and I am trying to make a good EA that is easy to use. I agree 100% fonx that some people just take and never give back. I have created an EA that is very adjustable and easy to use. If you wish to dl it the links are

Is this your way, to advertise your EA in another Thread with a ton of daily views?

To be kind, I took a look into your EA, with default settings, its just losing. We discuss Milestone here, whats profitable with default settings. So please, do your advertising elsewhere.

If you want to contribute here, you're welcome.

Regards

nurmalso

2 thumbs up Nurmalso! Bravo!

nurmalso:

Weekends update.

This week: 1940 Pips or +3,5%

This month: 5039 Pips or +8,5%

---

Trading 17 pairs with the following settings at Oanda, 1:50 Micro Account

My changes (for the leverage) is Marginusage from 0.003 to 0.008 and backupmargin from 0.001 to 0.002 and my maxtrades are 3 or 4, depends on the pair and my confidence to that.

This results (with around 5000 euro balance) in 0.02 to 0.04 lot for the first trade and 0.01 to 0.02 for the basket trades. Atm I think about increasing the Marginuse a bit more, to lower the

needed pips for the 0.2% profits. On the other hand, this results in higher DDs... well, I'll keep you updated.

Actual drawdown with 28 open trades and 22 of them losing ones is 3% or 1560 Pips.

Successful trading to all of you

And please, if you reply to this, do not quote the complete text. Its useless and makes it almost impossible to read after a few quotes.

My friend, this is actually a good idea... with the pairs that have more wins than loses, we can do that increase marginusage and back up margin to get the % quicker and thus lesser risk...

good luck to you my friend and more success...

on my side of trading, right now i'm testing with one broker live with Trevone EA's, 2 charts Milestone USDJPY and AUDJPY, default settings but changed relativestop to 0.1 and MS growth to 0.003, then I have mad trader on another chart, and fracture on another chart...

Just an experiment i'm having.

On another broker, I have my Oanda as well with 9 pairs :) so far so good! drawdown floating currently on EUR USD and USD CHF

patmontes:My friend, this is actually a good idea... with the pairs that have more wins than loses, we can do that increase marginusage and back up margin to get the % quicker and thus lesser risk...

good luck to you my friend and more success...

on my side of trading, right now i'm testing with one broker live with Trevone EA's, 2 charts Milestone USDJPY and AUDJPY, default settings but changed relativestop to 0.1 and MS growth to 0.003, then I have mad trader on another chart, and fracture on another chart...

Just an experiment i'm having.

On another broker, I have my Oanda as well with 9 pairs :) so far so good! drawdown floating currently on EUR USD and USD CHF

My weeks goal of 2,5% is done today morning at 9:30 mez, so something must be ok. :) The drawdown is somehow like last week, around 1900 pips. If I close all the losses, I have around +7,5% for the month, whats still impressive.

How many pages was that??? Can't see the screen anymore.... eyes are popping out of my head, this was some good reading, right up until our man Trevone decided to take a leave of absence, sybattical or whatever you might call it. I will give you much praise Mr. Trevone if and when your creation makes it's first trade for me. I will also be more than happy to give monetary thanks at that point. I believe that this might be a somewhat unpopular idea here, but there are times where it is conducive to charge for your hard earned work, and by the sounds of it you should in this instance. Even a small amount might help remove the sting of the thankless job of community giving.

With that said if I may pose a question to all the very knowledgeable folks donning these most prestigious forum halls....It would seem that I have everything set up as they should be, I have utilized the settings to which those with good results have used, set 22.5 on 8 or so pairs and Mr. Trevon's Masterpiece seems to be chuggin' along happily with "Trading as Normal" displayed. My question is how long does it typically take for a trade to take place? I left it on overnight with one pair USDJPY and it did not trade once... so just inquisitive as to what setting I may have wrong?

I have to compliment everyone here on a very well mannered forum, one of the most pleasant experiences I have had through this many pages. I bow my head to Mr. Trevone for his efforts and his compassionate giving heart.... these are in my opinion, very hard traits to come by these days.

Thank you in advance for any response to my questions

Never mind.... figured it out that danged magic number set to 0 hung me up!.... We're Tradin' NOW!!

Don't know about you guys but Milestone 22.5 has been good for me this week.

emixam:
Don't know about you guys but Milestone 22.5 has been good for me this week.

Yes, its good. Overall since November.

But anyway... is somebody here, who can code a hard stoploss in?

Looking forward, we all know that this trading style will some day go bust. Not today, not tomorrow but maybe next week or month. The positions are growing and one day, the big move will come and take our equity out.

If I look to my demo account, where I close many positions in the dark red and its still in profits overall, we can use a stoploss. For my thoughts, a 100 pips would do the job. Should be adjustable. Some pairs may need more, some the less, someone risk 250 pips for a 20 pip win but overall, then we KNOW the risk for each trade. At the moment, we only have the relative stoploss, what not always do the job, cause you need this 14 winning trades before and a positive equity too.

Overall, Milestone enters much more profitable trades as losing ones .... but trading without stoploss will go bust. There is no excuse and no way out.

So... who can do that? It should be a little piece of code in the order entrys... I have no clue about that. But I can test it and I'll do that in both, my demo and my live account.

Oanda is down!!!!! I have my milestone set up there!!! Arrrtghhh

patmontes:
Oanda is down!!!!! I have my milestone set up there!!! Arrrtghhh

Yes its down but my cfd trades are save with a stoploss and overall in profit. For the ~30 Milestone trades, its a bad situation. One more reason to code a hard stoploss in this thing.

Reason: