LBR + 1000 pips in one week! - page 32

Thanks all for this Thread.indicators very help me .

thanks.

KI EA v1.0.2

Hi guys,can some one optimize this ea for better profit.

Files:
ki.mq4  3 kb

Here is one thread that might help you to do exactly that (optimize) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general But also read the parts of "curve fitting" and "over-optimizing" in order to avoid disappointments when over-optimized setting fails in a short time. Other than that you might find an optimization process quite fulfilling sometimes

arunasd:
Hi guys,can some one optimize this ea for better profit.

Lbr 3-10

Found this version of lbr 3-10 oscillator indicator on my PC. It is a slightly different

Files:
lbr_3-10.mq4  6 kb
lbr_3-10.gif  36 kb

is this indicator really as profitable as the title says?

In some markets (market conditions) yes, it the others no. Overall it is not a bad indicator at all but, as usual, you can not build a system based on one single indicator

Taylorsville:
is this indicator really as profitable as the title says?

L b r 3 - 10 indicator

HELLO MLADEN,

Thanks for the LBR 3 - 10 indicator on post 315, can you please explain the function of the RED DOTS ON TOP SOME OF THE HISTOGRAM BARS ?

To me they seem to be highlighting NEW HISTOGRAM PEAKS ( though not ALL of the new histo peaks )

thanks in advance.

winner246

You are partially right. The criteria for those dots is not only in the values of the indicator but in prices too (it is combining peaks in price and values of the oscillator - as you can see, some oscillator peaks are simply ignored since price does not peak at the same time) Will try to find original description of Linda Bradford Raschke that I used to make those - if I can find it I think it will be by far more easy to understand the logic and the how is she using it for trading

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN,

Thanks for the LBR 3 - 10 indicator on post 315, can you please explain the function of the RED DOTS ON TOP SOME OF THE HISTOGRAM BARS ?

To me they seem to be highlighting NEW HISTOGRAM PEAKS ( though not ALL of the new histo peaks )

thanks in advance.

Lbr 3-10

Many thanks mladen.

Some more info on how Linda Bradford Raschke trades that 3-10 oscillator can be found in the following one : Technical trading Manual The dots are marked when highest high or lowest low over 20 bars of price is within 3 last bars (only then the additional control of oscillator values is taken and new highest or lowest value over 40 bars is achieved then the dots are drawn).

PS: those dots are not repainting

Reason: