Authorization failed - page 2

Sergey Golubev:

You can use this link https://www.mql5.com/en/contact 
By the way (as I said some time ago) - I reported to the service desk.
And I am replying here on the similar threads just to collect more.

As I can see, this link https://www.mql5.com/en/contact is only for payment issues.
Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Contact the technical support or the web site administrator. Here you can write your messages and see the history of your requests even if you are not registered on the web site. All messages are private and available only to you.

Im running MT4 on Macbook and having trouble to connect MQL5 as well. I was wondering when they are looking forward to fix this issue! Such a shame to dont have a proper communication channel with MQL5.

have been trying to login to MQL5 Community but its showing authentication failed, please help me to solve the problem
Files:
MQL5.JPG  48 kb

ayus4love2004 #:
have been trying to login to MQL5 Community but its showing authentication failed, please help me to solve the problem
  • you are using facebook/google related forum password (go to this link to change the password https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten ),
    or
  • you are using old Windows version (Windows XP for example, or any other old Windows version),
    or
  • you are uysing very old build of Metatrader 5,
    or
  • some external VPS from VPS providers which were banned from mql5,
    or
  • you do not have Internet Explorer installed on your computer with Windows 10 64 bit for example.

2022.04.20 05:36:48.804 MQL5.community: authorization failed

i can log in on web mql5.com with thesame user name and password but on MQL5. community is just telling me incorrect user name or password, i have already bought EA expert and i can't log in to use it
MQL5 forum
MQL5 forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Forum on automated trading systems and strategy testing

Sergey Golubev #:
  • you are using facebook/google related forum password (go to this link to change the password https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten ),
    or
  • you are using old Windows version (Windows XP for example, or any other old Windows version),
    or
  • you are uysing very old build of Metatrader 5,
    or
  • some external VPS from VPS providers which were banned from mql5,
    or
  • you do not have Internet Explorer installed on your computer with Windows 10 64 bit for example.

have logged in other account there and it logged in, only my own account is not logging in, and it's the same password i am using here,

i have try only user name not the email, it still not working

ayus4love2004 #:

have logged in other account there and it logged in, only my own account is not logging in, and it's the same password i am using here,

i have try only user name not the email, it still not working

Did you change your password as I suggested?
Besides, .. do you have Internet Explorer installed on your Windows 10 computer (you are not using VPS, you are using your home computer, right? because some external VPS providers were banned from MQL5).

Read this post to know which information should be provided to the forum (or to the service desk) for possible fixing or for making the suggestion about what to do:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to contact MQL5 team

Sergey Golubev, 2022.04.20 06:16

----------------

Some general information which may be useful:

• which information should be provided to the forum for possible fixing:  
  • "authorization failed" issue solving- all possible options and about what to do: 
  • about what to do (one more time): fixing and

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Vladimir Karputov, 2021.03.16 04:20

If you have a question, first of all you should show the first three lines from the 'Journal' tab

(select these lines, copy to the clipboard and paste into the message using the button Code). It should look like this:

2021.03.16 05:13:07.133 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 3003 started for MetaQuotes Software Corp.
2021.03.16 05:13:07.134 Terminal        Windows 10 build 19042, Intel Core i7-9750H  @ 2.60GHz, 26 / 31 Gb memory, 842 / 947 Gb disk, IE 11, UAC, GMT+2
2021.03.16 05:13:07.134 Terminal        C:\Users\barab\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075

Reason: