Receiving text messages on phone in German language, even though language is set to English under notification settings,

The message is: "Es gibt einige Anmerkungen zu Ihrem Antrag auf einen Verkäuferstatus bei www.mql5.com"

Which translates to : "There are some notes about your application for seller status at www.mql5.com." And then there were few more, one of which was to confirm that seller status is confirmed.

All emails from mql5 are in English. When I check the messages on the website itself (from the top right corner), those are all in English too.

It spooked me at first seeing the text, because the number from which it was sent happened to be the same number Microsoft used for OTPs and other security related notifications. I don't know if that too is normal or what. 

I'm a completely newbie and just started learning trading and everything, not actually investing anything. I also created seller account just to learn. So, I'm just curious about how it all works and such.

Hello,

This has been fixed. Further SMS notifications should be sent in correct language.

Thank you for reporting

Reason: