Your account is forbidden to login

Hello,

for 3 days I can't login to my MT5 account, either from mobile or web.

I get : YOUR ACCOUNT IS FORBIDDEN TO LOG IN, PLEASE CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR!

See also attached screenshot.

Before That- I couldn't withdraw to address wallet. I have one in Binance and one in crypto.com. Both failed, I don't know why.

I want to work with support to withdraw to my regular bank account. Is it possible at all? and if yes- how ?

I'm scared that I am a victim of a scam.

Support is ignoring my e-mails. I send to this :  <...>

Is there any other way to get them ?

Thanks,

Itay

Files:
forbidden.jpg  25 kb

I would like to say, your koney is gone

amando #:
I would like to say, your koney is gone

Really ?  :(

How could that happen ? Can MT5 itself just do it ?

I didn't share any of my login details with any one.

Blandovsky Itay:

Hello,

for 3 days I can't login to my MT5 account, either from mobile or web.

I get : YOUR ACCOUNT IS FORBIDDEN TO LOG IN, PLEASE CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR!

See also attached screenshot.

Before That- I couldn't withdraw to address wallet. I have one in Binance and one in crypto.com. Both failed, I don't know why.

I want to work with support to withdraw to my regular bank account. Is it possible at all? and if yes- how ?

I'm scared that I am a victim of a scam.

Support is ignoring my e-mails. I send to this :  support@treasure180.com

Is there any other way to get them ?

Thanks,

Itay

It depends on where you are going to login.

• If it is login to Community tab of Metatrader so use your forum login and forum password.
  • If it is login to your trading account so contact with your broker about it (because all trading accounts, all money for trading, all the charts and price on the charts  - all of them are related to the brokers only). If you are having the difficulties to contact with your broker so you can contact with the governmental regulating authority of the broker and find internet forums which are specialized on the discussions about the brokers (and ask their advice).
    Because the discussion about the brokers is prohibited on this mql5 forum 9we are discussing here Metatrader as the software program only).

Sergey Golubev #:

It depends on where you are going to login.

• If it is login to Community tab of Metatrader so use your forum login and forum password.
  • If it is login to your trading account so contact with your broker about it (because all trading accounts, all money for trading, all the charts and price on the charts  - all of them are related to the brokers only). If you are having the difficulties to contact with your broker so you can contact with the governmental regulating authority of the broker and find internet forums which are specialized on the discussions about the brokers (and ask their advice).
    Because the discussion about the brokers is prohibited on this mql5 forum (we are discussing here Metatrader as the software program only).

Thanks Sergey!

I am trying to login either from mobile app MT5 .

And from web - I am trying to login via : <...>

Sorry if I sound stupid : Can I get from this link that my broker is <...> ? <...>

SHould I try contact them via their web site ?

I just followed guidelines of someone.. (press here->next->deposit->etc)

Blandovsky Itay #:

Thanks Sergey!

I am trying to login either from mobile app MT5 .

And from web - I am trying to login via : <...>

Sorry if I sound stupid : Can I get from this link that my broker is <...> ? <...>

SHould I try contact them via their web site ?

I just followed guidelines of someone.. (press here->next->deposit->etc)

As I understand - you are going to login to your trading account on the broker's website (and with Metatrader), or you are going to login to your profile on the broker's website ...

You should contact with the broker.
Because this mql5 forum has nothing to do with any brokers, any trading accounts, and any money for trading (we are discussing the Metatrader as the software here).

• If it is demo trading account so- create the other demo trading account.
  • if it is real/live trading accout with the broker - ask the broker about how to login.
Reason: