i don't understand what's the problem

i can surf on internet and my connection is ok but i can't log in in my mt5 account on the platform if i don't use a vpn,why? and how can i solve it? (if i can log in my account with a vpn the data access are rights)

Hey, the vpn connection makes your iunternet connection has a different ip-address. Probably somehwere in the settings of your mql5 account you can change that requirement. Temporary because it is a safety feature.

i can’t open my real account even though i’ve restart phone and re-install the apps. Only can open if i use wifi at home. Any idea? 

Panca Lie #:
i can’t open my real account even though i’ve restart phone and re-install the apps. Only can open if i use wifi at home. Any idea? 
Real account is related to the broker (this mql5 internet portal has nothing to do with any trading account).
Ask your broker's support about it.

Sergey Golubev #:
Real account is related to the broker (this mql5 internet portal has nothing to do with any trading account).
Ask your broker's support about it.
So what can I do then because i don’t really understand and I have my money $50 there and can’t withdraw it back so what am i to do 

Prince Star-boy #:
So what can I do then because i don’t really understand and I have my money $50 there and can’t withdraw it back so what am i to do 

We are discussing Metatrader as the software here, and this forum and this mql5 internet portal have nothing to do with any brokers, with any trading accounts and any money for trading (this mql5 forum is related to Metatrader as a software). And if it is about your trading account - ask the broker's support to help you.

----------------

There is one educational thread with some suggestions about:

Broker List Check - forum educational thread about how to select the broker

For example (two suggestions):

1. -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Broker List Check

Sergey Golubev, 2021.09.09 06:44

If you feel bad related to your choice of the broker (if you do not know about your broker anything and worry for your money with your broker) so -
contact the regulating authority of your broker and find a lawyer(because it is always the legal issues and legal situations related to the broker you selected, licensed or not in your country, which agreement you signed with them, and more).

2. -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Broker List Check

Sergey Golubev, 2021.09.09 07:00

There are some forex forums which are specialized on the discussions about the brokers.
Search google with "forex forum brokers discussion" and especially with "forexpeacearmy forum brokers discussion".
Find those forums and ask their advice.
By the way, I was using those forums as well ...

But please note that any opinion or any review of the broker is not the final decision; you should look at the governments/license and more and more (re-read my posts above to decide about the following: to be legit, or not to be legit? that is the question

Note: Discussions about the brokers is prohibited on this mql5 forum.
Reason: