Kolachi Method of Trading - page 38

Hi tgw,

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Kolachi Method says to use moving averages on median price. However, Oanada has not this option available so we can use emas on close price. It would be a deviation for KM rules but still should work.

What i do is that I use meta for my analysis and use Oanada charts for any additional information.

kolachi

thegreatwave:
Hi Kolachi Thank You for your reply to my question on the book on Kolachi Method of Trading. Please in Post #174 droesparky7 made a statement that Kolachi MAs are calculated on median price (HL/2); and in Post #175 you agreed that Kolachi MAs are calculated on Median Price. I have noticed from some of your charts that you sometimes use the Oanda Platform for your trades. Do you know if the Oanda platform uses median price to draw MAs? Thank Youthegreatwave

Hi All,

Kolachi Managed Accounts is a new feature of Kolachi Services provided by Kolachi.tv Corporation. The best part of it is that initial Principal investemnt will be guaranteed and can be paid back on demand.

The money will be paid/invested as a loan to Kolachi.tv Corporation under written legal agreement on profit sharing basis. The profit will be 60/40. The 60 per cent will goto the Corporation whereas 40 will be divided among the lenders proportionate to their investemnts. The share of Corporation will be kept as reserve or collateral in case of any untoward incident or loss to pay back the initial loans.

The calcualtions show that in case of 4 per cent monthly profit, the lenders would get 1.6% per month. This comes out as 19.2 per cent per annum which is far better than banks. If Kolachi Managed Accounts earn more then profits will be more but if it faces losses then lenders wont lose their principal amount.The loans accepted by the Corporation will be between $100-$5000 in initial years.I would be the first person to forward loan to the Corporation on profit sharing basis.

If you feel any interest then keep track of the same on Kolachi Academy where monthly performance will be posted to keep things transparent.

kolachi

Hi to

kolachi

and everyone else. It's my first time posting anything on a forum thread and it's been only like four months that I have involved myself in

forex

, and it has become sort of a wonderful interest to me. During these months I have read so much about this

forex

thing, that my fiancee thinks i am crazy, I have learned that it can be very rewarding and it can be a pain. I have also learned that there are many people with no honor just wanting to take your money with false promises of teaching you some system that will take you nowhere. Fortunately I have not been so easily enticed (thanks to other people warnings) as to be snared. But finally I believe I have found a method that teaches and is fun. Thanks

kolachi

you seem to be an honorable person. I will be practicing this method and most likely join your private forum. It is great to learn something new. I hope I didn't bore anyone to death with so much I wrote...

aymadre:
Hi to
kolachi
and everyone else. It's my first time posting anything on a forum thread and it's been only like four months that I have involved myself in
forex
, and it has become sort of a wonderful interest to me. During these months I have read so much about this
forex
thing, that my fiancee thinks i am crazy, I have learned that it can be very rewarding and it can be a pain. I have also learned that there are many people with no honor just wanting to take your money with false promises of teaching you some system that will take you nowhere. Fortunately I have not been so easily enticed (thanks to other people warnings) as to be snared. But finally I believe I have found a method that teaches and is fun. Thanks
kolachi
you seem to be an honorable person. I will be practicing this method and most likely join your private forum. It is great to learn something new. I hope I didn't bore anyone to death with so much I wrote...

It's great you shared this with all of us.

Annyway I can see you'll be succesfull one day, because you are prepared to learn and give it all the time it needs...

Hi there.... I'm still new in this thread.... Do you guys have any pdf file format for a great Kolachi method of trading ?

Hi Yeam,

There is no pdf file for Kolachi Method. Due to copyrights, no one would share it with you publicly even if some one has made a pdf of notes on KM. Only solution is to either join Kolachi Private Forum with a fee of 50 USD or read this thread carefully and post your questions here. No doubt, I will reply your each and every question as much as I can share.

kolachi

yeam2005:
Hi there.... I'm still new in this thread.... Do you guys have any pdf file format for a great Kolachi method of trading ?

Thanks Kolachi for all what you doing here..

I want to be member on Kolachi Private Forum

but is there more explanation for this method?..

what elase i will get?

Thanks Kolachi for all what you doing here..

I want to be member on Kolachi Private Forum

but is there more explanation for this method?..

what elase i will get?

Hi there... Thanks a lot kolachi....what a great system you have.... Now I can apply those moving averages beyond the normal and conventional method of applying MAs on forex chart and also stock market. I have also tested it on the stock market today.... what a great result that I have seen so far. Thanks a lot. This is really the science and art of moving averages, beyond the interpretations that many have already used thus far. I wonder how you have come out with this great system... Definitely I will use it for the rest of my trading strategy, both in forex and stock market. Thanks a lot Kolachi for sharing your ideas and thoughts thus far. Actually I have already compiled your trading ideas and kolachi method of trading in pdf format.... but for my own use only. What a great system you have. Thanks a lot.

Hi to all, First of all I want to THANK to Kolachi for share his great method with us. Big generosity... BIG MAN.

Kolachi, can I ask you something?... Please I'll aprecite if you can see the chart attached, I want to know if I reading well the method or I'm doing something wrong...

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Files:
kolachi_2.gif  28 kb
Reason: