Electra EA ** Released to Elite Members ** - page 31

problem

Hi to all, please could anybody help me with my problem? I have an account with 1500 USD deposit at Alpari UK. I wanted to run Electra EA and now it still shows this message "insuficient......." Why is it so when I have my risk set to 2 and lot size to 0.04? At the beginning of this thread it is written that with risk set at 1 the minimum account size is 1200 USD. And even when I set 2 it shows this message. And then it started a trade with only 0.01 lot...... could you please tell me why? Thanks Bodan

Now I set the automatic MM to false. And set the lot size to 0.1... now it would open a trade with 0.1 that id OK. But will this scaling out system (turtle MM) work when automatic MM off? Thank you:-)

bodan:
Hi to all, please could anybody help me with my problem? I have an account with 1500 USD deposit at Alpari UK. I wanted to run Electra EA and now it still shows this message "insuficient......." Why is it so when I have my risk set to 2 and lot size to 0.04? At the beginning of this thread it is written that with risk set at 1 the minimum account size is 1200 USD. And even when I set 2 it shows this message. And then it started a trade with only 0.01 lot...... could you please tell me why? Thanks Bodan
bodan:
Now I set the automatic MM to false. And set the lot size to 0.1... now it would open a trade with 0.1 that id OK. But will this scaling out system (turtle MM) work when automatic MM off? Thank you:-)

My advice is you to test this EA within some time before go live.

And please, read from this post and next 5

Thank you for your reply... I have read all this thread before I posted my question.....perhaps I have lost the answer samewhere :-)

I have already tested this EA for many many months with nice positive results so now I would like to test it live.... I set 0.04 only...so do not be afraid of my account:-))

Thank you .. Bodan

Ok now I think I understood... I would have to have much more money on my account in this volatile period to avoid the Message.... ok...thank you...

And will the scaling out work properly with MM off? Thank you :-)

bodan:
Ok now I think I understood... I would have to have much more money on my account in this volatile period to avoid the Message.... ok...thank you... And will the scaling out work properly with MM off? Thank you :-)

ND is testing this EA without MM on and is going well.

Hi all. I am new to MT4, so I have been trying to learn by reading this and other threads on this forum.. so much to learn and so little time. Fortunately there seem to be many of you that are willing to share. Thanks for that.

I have been unable to find an answer to a question that is undoubtedly answered somewhere.

Will an EA that uses 5 digit prices work with a 4 digit broker? It seems to me that it should, but I don't know how MT4 works yet.

I do not know as well. I did not try 5 digit Alpha and 5digit Electra yet.

If your broker is 4 digit so use normal version.

Thanks. My broker is 5 digit, but I have demo with 4 digit. I will try 5 digit on 4 digit broker demo and find out. Should have done that before asking.

Not integer average period ?

I see in the source code a moving average period equal to 2.75, so not integer. Does anybody know how MT4 uses this value ?

Thanks

Reason: