Kolachi Method of Trading - page 31

Hi omeganz,

We are glad to welcome a friend from kiwi land. Hope we will get some good forex tips from your 6 years experience.

kolachi

omeganz:
Hi FolksGlad to join your forum. Some interesting topics. I'm a forex trader in New Zealand with 6 years experience. I will keep reading - thank you

Hi All,

No doubt trading is a challenging endeavour a man can ever take. Here comes a challenge to you. Participate in KTC 2008 and win 100 USD from each participant of the competition. Championship will be transparent and performance posted with account summary each month. It is open world competition and there is no restriction on leverage, brokerage or currency pair. However, only forex spot is allowed, hence no futures, options or commodities trading.

Please read the details on Kolachi Academy

kolachi

Weekly Performance

Month:November, 2007

Week:21-28th day

Equity Change: +4.31%

Pips Pefromance: +889 pips

kolachi

Thank you for your strategy!!!

Hi Kolachi, I want to know what is your set up for the MACD on the 1 hour chart? thanks a lot!

Hi Kolachi, I been reading about your system and I found it very functional and logical, I ll be trying it on a demo account before trying with real money. How much do you charge to get in your personal forum at kolachi.tv? Thnaks a lot for helping others like me. God bless you!

ART

Hi Cash,

I appreciate your feedback. thanks.

kolachi

Cash777:
Thank you for your strategy!!!

Hi atisnado,

Kolachi Method uses standard MACD (12,26, 9) on all time frames. We can trade KM on all TFs however, text of Kolachi Method mentions hourly TF only because it is optimum chart and suits to many trades.

kolachi

atisnado:
Hi Kolachi, I want to know what is your set up for the MACD on the 1 hour chart? thanks a lot!

Hi ART,

You can click on my signature link and read all relevant info.

regards,

kolachi

atisnado:
Hi Kolachi, I been reading about your system and I found it very functional and logical, I ll be trying it on a demo account before trying with real money. How much do you charge to get in your personal forum at kolachi.tv? Thnaks a lot for helping others like me. God bless you! ART

Hello kolachi, thnaks for answering me. I got this doubt, if the trend on the daily and the 4 hour charts, lets say shows a trending up, and as I know if I trade on smaller timeframe, for instance on a 30 or 15 min TF, I should align myself with the main trend, so I would go lon. In your system, can you go against the main trend on samller TF? would that work for you, ins´t it too risky? Thanks again and keep your good work.

Alejandro

Reason: