Kolachi Method of Trading - page 16

I'm glad kolachi charges $20 to keep naysayers out. It will be difficult to learn in with this negative environment.

Trading is difficult to master and self doubt crepts in quickly and destroys you temporarily. Environment for learning is important.

Anyway, I now can trade with kolachi method. He personally spent a few days with me to help me build confidence. Best two lessons I've ever had.

Hope my comments help.

Steve

kolachi,

i want to asking u about pair GJ, i use ur method n combine with pivot..so far it's very good..what do u think ?...can u attach picture GJ ( H1 ) use ur method so i can compare it with mine..

I was wondering if anyone trades this method using a smaller time frame?

Hi forodo,

I am attaching the 3H chart of GBP/JPY.It is a chart showing Kolachi Template as well as Kolachi Dispersion of around 350 pips.

Please feel free to ask me anything about KM.

kolachi

forodo:
kolachi, i want to asking u about pair GJ, i use ur method n combine with pivot..so far it's very good..what do u think ?...can u attach picture GJ ( H1 ) use ur method so i can compare it with mine..

Peace Lover,

Kolachi Method is equally valid on all time frames from minute to monthly chart.I personally have been using 1M and 5 M chart for a long time.However, it is very tiring to catch every move on lower time frames so i gradually moved to higher charts like 1H, 3H, 4H.

There are many other guys I know who use smaller time frames.

kolachi

Peace Lover:
I was wondering if anyone trades this method using a smaller time frame?

Spet and Steve,

Thank you very much for saying kind words about me and KM.I am glad atleast there are few guys who care to tell the truth to those who are not familiar with Koalchi method.

God Bless you,

kolachi

kolachi:
Hi forodo,I am attaching the 3H chart of GBP/JPY.It is a chart showing Kolachi Template as well as Kolachi Dispersion of around 350 pips.Please feel free to ask me anything about KM. kolachi

what ur mean 3H ? is mean 3 Hours Chart or what else..im confuse..

hi

i am realy hapy to find this web thanks

sami

forodo:
what ur mean 3H ? is mean 3 Hours Chart or what else..im confuse..

Yes 3H means 3 Hour chart.Each candle represents 3 hours.Oanda charts show 3H candles while matatrader show 4H candles.

I use both charts for analysis.

kolachi

Sami,

It is good to know that you are happy at fxfisherman.Please feel free to ask any question about trading.

kolachi

sami772:
hii am realy hapy to find this web thankssami
Reason: