Kolachi Method of Trading - page 42

kolachi:
Hi jagdesh,There must be some glitch otehrwise these are free lessons for all. I will fix them shortly.When an ema is rising, it is said that it has a positive slope. While a falling ema has a negative slope. when an ema changes its slope form positive to negative or vice versa it has to pass through zero slope which is nothing but slope horizontal line tangent to the ema.This is called slope change of wma5 or any kolachi ema. kolachi

thanks alot for your coaching for the new traders

I like your system Kolachi ..thanks for share yours ..did u make an alert indicator for buy and sell in your system ?

No. I do not have any EA or indicator for Kolachi Method. I prefer to trade manually.

kolachi

fxtrendline:
I like your system Kolachi ..thanks for share yours ..did u make an alert indicator for buy and sell in your system ?

Weekly Performance

Month:February, 2008

Week:20-27th day

Equity Change: -0.52%

Pips Pefromance: -162 pips

kolachi

helo where i can get this system

Hi,

Thanks for your intrest in the system. The original text of this system is posted on the first page of this thread.

regards,

kolachi

cemploek:
helo where i can get this system

Hi kolachi,

can u please let me know what is the main diffrence between kolachi method and kolachi method2

thanks

Hi kolachi,

what i mean to ask is diffrence in terms of performance

thanks

Hi,

Kolachi Method is more inclined to trade management so it needs monitoring of charts while you are in a trade. Whereas Kolachi Method 2 is more closer to postion trading wherein you set and forget a trade. You have a predefined target and stop. However, we prefer to move stop to BE if we have time to look at trade after some time during the trading day or session.

Performance of KM2 is excellent but it needs patience. Whereas KM is more about understanding how market works and moves. Performance of KM is more dependent on trader.

kolachi

jagdesh_5:
Hi kolachi, can u please let me know what is the main diffrence between kolachi method and kolachi method2 thanks

Hi Kolachi,

Its 1 am in the morning and i've read through all these posts, wow awesome! I use a very good ea, but I'm going to implement your system as well as I definately see the benefits of it. If i join your membership are all the different kolachi systems explained in detail?

How much do i pay to get in the inner circle?

Look forward to joining up with you, thanks much

Mike

Reason: