Kolachi Method of Trading - page 34

Hi All,

Here is the chart of a trade in progress.

kolachi

Files:
e1h17122007.jpg  28 kb

bearpaw:
Kolachi, I have a friend who is a total newbie, and I showed him babypips.com, but I was wondering about pointing him toward your website. The problem is, what program should he sign up for, which will help him learn your system and start applying it on a demo account he already has? So, which system is the one you would point him to? And, which service would you direct him to use...$100, etc... Thanks much, BP

Kolachi, still waiting for any advice here?

Thanks,

BP

Market was quite slow yesterday. Closed the trade at +8 pips before it could go again in negative.

kolachi

kolachi:
Hi All,Here is the chart of a trade in progress. kolachi
Files:
e1h18122007.jpg  20 kb

Hi BP,

I had replied you the same day via PM. I hope you got it. However, i reply here too that ask him to join KPF as a yearly member as it would just cost him $50. Once he feels that KM works well for him then he can upgrade to Advance study.

kolachi

bearpaw:
Kolachi, still waiting for any advice here? Thanks, BP

Thank you and sorry. I understand the discretion. I did receive a PM. Once again, very sorry.

Thanks again,

BP

Weekly Performance

Monthecember, 2007

Week:12-19th day

Equity Change: +0.02%

Pips Pefromance: +5 pips

kolachi

Hi All,

Here are two trades in aussie which resulted in +31 pips.

kolachi

Files:

Hi Kolachi,

is it possbile to get a hour or so of priate teaching time from you?

I really would like to learn your system and I am willing to pay you an ammount of moneay for your time. I know you are teaching by passion. But I dont want to be a paraste. So I really appreciate your system an asking for a private audience via yahoo-messenger. Would you pleade drop me a email to frankmarian@gmx.de

Thanks a lot

hi, thanks you for your information Mr Kolachi

Hi,

I appreciate your positive and encouraging comments. thanks.

kolachi

KAKCHIK:
hi, thanks you for your information Mr Kolachi
Reason: