Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 43

Good job mladen, knew that sounded shady...

Sharing

Hi Guys,

First off thanks to mladen for the spotting of the seller. I hate it when guys do that.

Second I have read through this whole post. The guys bragging about their systems is this all for your amusement. Why show things on a forum like this and then not share. What makes me wonder even more if these systems are so great what are you guys doing on this forum? I know there is alot of collectors here but there are people like myself that take this serious and I am here to learn and most importantly share if I discover something. As I know that helping others will one day result in some one helping me. SO lets stop with the bragging if you dont want to share rather leave.

Well thats my 2cents.

Green pips to the rest that is willing to work together for the better.

Hey...what about me...I was the first to uncover evil plot!

HAHAHAHa

Lol Pava you are just a legend all by your self. I take my hat of for you. I will personally thank you for all your inputs and all you give here. Thanks a mil.

Barack Opava

Pava for prisident

(and to manage our accountq)

kinjaheed:
Pava for prisident (and to manage our accountq)

As part of my sharia law my first decree will be to stone you to 3/4 death...and then promote you for an idiot of a very small village...in Dawn Town...

So Kind

Lol you are so kind Pava. You have my vote! What president do you want to be...of the book club! Lol little joke!

Eldiablo54:
Lol you are so kind Pava. You have my vote! What president do you want to be...of the book club! Lol little joke!

Depends which book you are talking about...(not qouran:)...

is that tit-tac prat still posting?

only read up to page 19 and had enough of him. if the guy made the perfect system then why is he keep changing it and making new one's. Answer, because there crap.

I tormented me through the whole thread and I had this little tune always on my mind. Can you understand that? Strange, odd, very strange ...

YouTube - Jimmy Buffett- The ******* Song- Cover on ukulele

Tic ... ... Tac

goes the clock ..... while time is wasted

Files:
Reason: