Kolachi Method of Trading - page 43

litcons:
Hi Kolachi,Its 1 am in the morning and i've read through all these posts, wow awesome! I use a very good ea, but I'm going to implement your system as well as I definately see the benefits of it. If i join your membership are all the different kolachi systems explained in detail? How much do i pay to get in the inner circle?Look forward to joining up with you, thanks muchMike

Hi Mike,

Your post was directed to David Kolachi, but i feel the need to say that it would be just as well if you shared your "very good ea" so others may benefit. Whadaya think?

Thanks in advance. Would be checking consistently to see if you caught my drift

Hi Mike,

Ofcourse I teach everything what i know about KM, KPM, KCM and KM2 in Kolachi Mentoring but it costs me 30 hours of dedication on YM and traders get a bill of $1000. I have mentored almost 19 traders from US, Austalia, Eurpoe, South America and Asia till now and all of them apprecaited what they got in return.

Mentoring is for those who want to take trading as career. For those who are still undecided I suggest KPF which costs just $50.

kolachi

litcons:
Hi Kolachi, Its 1 am in the morning and i've read through all these posts, wow awesome! I use a very good ea, but I'm going to implement your system as well as I definately see the benefits of it. If i join your membership are all the different kolachi systems explained in detail? How much do i pay to get in the inner circle? Look forward to joining up with you, thanks muchMike

hi kolachi...this method is amazing...i like it..this is the method that i looking for...kolachi thanks for teaching us..you are the best guru.. , guru..may i know your email address?

guru, i have question here..hopes you reply me..

Is that we entry the market only when the slope of wma 5 change up/down? I use Macd for make sure the posisition is right..i entry the market when the slope of wma 5 going up..and the Macd bar going up from bearish posisition to bullish..but waiting Macd sometimes make me wait too long..can i just entry the market just when the wma 5 change the slope ignoring the MACD bar? Thanks guru..

Ivan the great,

In Kolachi Method, we use macd for second opinion. However, we can trade without it as we are not dependent on it.

You can ignore macd when you think it is indecisive but make sure to use stoploss below swing low so that if marekt turns against you dont lose everything. Usually this happens when we enter on a flat wma5 and do not wait for slope change confirmation by close of the candle.

kolachi

ivan_mynx:
hi kolachi...this method is amazing...i like it..this is the method that i looking for...kolachi thanks for teaching us..you are the best guru.. , guru..may i know your email address? guru, i have question here..hopes you reply me.. Is that we entry the market only when the slope of wma 5 change up/down? I use Macd for make sure the posisition is right..i entry the market when the slope of wma 5 going up..and the Macd bar going up from bearish posisition to bullish..but waiting Macd sometimes make me wait too long..can i just entry the market just when the wma 5 change the slope ignoring the MACD bar? Thanks guru..

thanks guru...guru, how about the stop loss? how many points that u put for the stop loss?

guru, i have a case..

i took a sell posisiton because wma 5 change the slope going down..and the MACD bar still at the bullish bar but will go to bearish zone sooner..but after that the wma 5 slope change up slowly..what is your sugestion?? we closed our posisition with loss and open new buy posisition or we hold the sell posisition hoping it will go down because the macd will go down then..

i wanna attach the pic..but i don`t know how to insert image in the forum..that why i ask for your email adrres guru..

guru, one more question..what is the best time using this method? is that at the london, europe, and Us open market? or we can use it in every time and every market? bcoz guru..in the ranging/sideway market is difficult use this method bcos the price running very slow..

Hi,

KM asks us to enter in a trade when slope change of wma5 is confirmed by close of a cnadle. Normally once slope change is confirmed, we dont sudden change in direction of wma5. Sometimes news create whipsaw, if wma5 is trapped in Kolachi Dilpomatic Channel. We need to trade it carefully.

I will PM you my email shortly.

kolachi

ivan_mynx:
thanks guru...guru, how about the stop loss? how many points that u put for the stop loss? guru, i have a case.. i took a sell posisiton because wma 5 change the slope going down..and the MACD bar still at the bullish bar but will go to bearish zone sooner..but after that the wma 5 slope change up slowly..what is your sugestion?? we closed our posisition with loss and open new buy posisition or we hold the sell posisition hoping it will go down because the macd will go down then.. i wanna attach the pic..but i don`t know how to insert image in the forum..that why i ask for your email adrres guru..

KM is valid on all pairs of currencies and commodites, and works well in all markets all times. However, proper knowledge of KM is a must to handle all markets. We get hurt when we violate rules and I am no exception.

kolachi

ivan_mynx:
guru, one more question..what is the best time using this method? is that at the london, europe, and Us open market? or we can use it in every time and every market? bcoz guru..in the ranging/sideway market is difficult use this method bcos the price running very slow..

hi kolachi..yesterday i lost a lot of money..i am waiting for the change of the slope of wma 5..after one candle closed and the wma slope change i open sell posisition..but, after that the second candle start going up..and i have to wait until the second candle closed...i don`t know i have to close it when i am in loss or not..

and then the second case guru, when i get into profit for first candle and two candle in short posisition i didn`t closed it..and the third candle, appear and it going up...i wait until the third candle closed, and i loss my money..guru, is that anything wrong?

and then, why this thread is so quiet now??

Who very good strategy!!

Reason: