Kolachi Method of Trading - page 37

Hi Kolachi

I am new to this forum and this thread so please bear with me, if my question has been answered before. I started reading this thread yesterday. Please can you explain the words "repulsion" and "pullback"? I will be very grateful if you explain these terms with the help of a chart.

Thank You

Hi,

You are welcome to this forum.

Kolachi Pullback means the wma5 moving towards the axis (ema200) whereas the repulsion means the wma5 moving in opposite direction.

kolachi

thegreatwave:
Hi Kolachi I am new to this forum and this thread so please bear with me, if my question has been answered before. I started reading this thread yesterday. Please can you explain the words "repulsion" and "pullback"? I will be very grateful if you explain these terms with the help of a chart. Thank You
Files:
repulsion.jpg  28 kb

Weekly Performance

Month:January, 2008

Week:16-23rd day

Equity Change: +5.68%

Pips Pefromance: +1419 pips

kolachi

Hi Kolachi

Many thanks for your explanation of "pull back" and "repulsion".

Weekly Performance

Week:23-30th day

Equity Change: +2.82%

Pips Pefromance: +744 pips

kolachi

Hi All,

As I had already announced Kolachi Trading Championship 2008, I am hereby posting performance for the month of January, 2008. Definitely this is a separate account for it.

Monthly Performance

Initial Capital: 1000+500

Present Capital: 2516

Equity Change: +1016

Equity Change: +67.73%

kolachi

Files:

Hi Kolachi

On Post #204 dated 06-16-2007; in reply to Post #202 by Peace Lover, you stated that a book on Kolachi Method of Trading is in process. Please I would like to know if the book is ready and where I can get a copy of it. Thank You.

Regards

greatwave

Hi tgw,

Yes I have the book on Kolachi Method in rudimentray form. But frankly I have not been able to work on it due to overload of mentoring of students. The major chunk of my time goes to either trading or mentoring. The remaining for family or friends. Kolachi Book has been orphaned for the time being.

kolachi

thegreatwave:
Hi Kolachi On Post #204 dated 06-16-2007; in reply to Post #202 by Peace Lover, you stated that a book on Kolachi Method of Trading is in process. Please I would like to know if the book is ready and where I can get a copy of it. Thank You. Regardsgreatwave

It is great idea that i'm starting with....my first visit

Thanks a lot

Phil

Hi Kolachi

Thank You for your reply to my question on the book on Kolachi Method of Trading. Please in Post #174 droesparky7 made a statement that Kolachi MAs are calculated on median price (HL/2); and in Post #175 you agreed that Kolachi MAs are calculated on Median Price. I have noticed from some of your charts that you sometimes use the Oanda Platform for your trades. Do you know if the Oanda platform uses median price to draw MAs?

Thank You

thegreatwave

Reason: