Kolachi Method of Trading - page 41

kolachi:
Hi,The price of chf/jpy has almost tested 99.40 today. It looks as if it is heading for 100 and then 101 in next few days.We would be lucky if we get a retracement to 98.50 or below. The momentum is upwards. However, a small retracement might be due after we test 100. kolachi

Hi Kolachi, and what about now 6:12 pm (gmt-7), still think this pair would reach 100 or more? thnkas and regards!

Alejandro

Hi i am new to tradeing i did come accross kolachi method can any one clear my questions for the setup of this method. as been said in this method wma5,ema21,ema100,ema200 i would like to know all these indicators apply to what? close high or low please do anyone let me know thanks

jagdesh_5:
Hi i am new to tradeing i did come accross kolachi method can any one clear my questions for the setup of this method. as been said in this method wma5,ema21,ema100,ema200 i would like to know all these indicators apply to what? close high or low please do anyone let me know thanks

All of the Kolachi MA's are applied to the Median Price (HL/2)

Here is a Template file for the Kolachi Method, that includes a CCI 14 on the bottom.

Enjoy!

Zack

Files:
km.zip  1 kb

Hi Alejandro,

The retracemnt has kicked in so chances are that now we should test 98.50 and again if we are lucky then we may reach 98.20 and rarely 98 level. However, any dips down are buying opportunity as if i see this pair heading up 100+ in next few days.

It is needless to remind that forex is all matter of probabilities and we talk of most probable situation as no one knows what lies in the next moment of time.

kolachi

atisnado:
Hi Kolachi, and what about now 6:12 pm (gmt-7), still think this pair would reach 100 or more? thnkas and regards! Alejandro

Hi kolachi can you please explain me about the 5wma slope chnage in this method thanks

Hi,

Please search via google for Kolachi Lessons.

kolachi

jagdesh_5:
Hi kolachi can you please explain me about the 5wma slope chnage in this method thanks

kolachi:
Hi,Please search via google for Kolachi Lessons. kolachi

for the kolachi lessons i dont have permissions how to get the permissions

I using it in a real account affer a few test with demo. Sometimes i had a lost (i put 60pip for S/L) so not earn very much .. Maybe i still do not know the usage of those line (red, blue, yellow, green and lite blue. when to buy of sell can anybody just help me.. new in forex.. well to many lost.. huh but i confident someday i will gey all my lost ... hopefully..

Hi jagdesh,

There must be some glitch otehrwise these are free lessons for all. I will fix them shortly.

When an ema is rising, it is said that it has a positive slope. While a falling ema has a negative slope. when an ema changes its slope form positive to negative or vice versa it has to pass through zero slope which is nothing but slope horizontal line tangent to the ema.

This is called slope change of wma5 or any kolachi ema.

kolachi

jagdesh_5:
for the kolachi lessons i dont have permissions how to get the permissions

Hey Warrior,

Dont try to stand infornt of rising tides. Try to ride them once they show you the direction. Avoid trading indecisive market and you wont lose much.

kolachi

goldwarrior:
I using it in a real account affer a few test with demo. Sometimes i had a lost (i put 60pip for S/L) so not earn very much .. Maybe i still do not know the usage of those line (red, blue, yellow, green and lite blue. when to buy of sell can anybody just help me.. new in forex.. well to many lost.. huh but i confident someday i will gey all my lost ... hopefully..
Reason: