Kolachi Method of Trading - page 33

Hi All,

Due to money management restrictions ( a sort of delta neutral) I have not been able to trade much. Follwoing is the chart of eur/usd in which trade went against me but todays spike made it positive and ended with +38 pips.

The trade was placed on anticipation of slope change of wma5 while candle had not closed yet.

kolachi

Files:
e3h12122007.jpg  15 kb

Hi All,

Here is another trade for today in euroyen which i shorted and closed at +43 pips.

kolachi

Files:

Hi thanks for the nice thread. Your trades are wonderfull. I have a question on the recent eur/jpy u posted(43+). As per your rules, when the slope reverses you would also reverse. Then how u held on to this trade when the slope reversed a bit after the initial signal (slope). If you are holding on what basis u hold them and how long ?

Thanks

Kent.

Weekly Performance

Monthecember, 2007

Week:05-12th day

Equity Change: +0.17%

Pips Pefromance: +37 pips

kolachi

Kent,

Kolachi Method uses protocols of kolachi emas and TF command system for trade management if it goes wrong. We decide whether to close it or wait for an honorable exit.

We can get help of macd in this regard too. We do not usally reverse trade in case of pullback trade if wma5 is quite away from ema21.

kolachi

kent:
Hi thanks for the nice thread. Your trades are wonderfull. I have a question on the recent eur/jpy u posted(43+). As per your rules, when the slope reverses you would also reverse. Then how u held on to this trade when the slope reversed a bit after the initial signal (slope). If you are holding on what basis u hold them and how long ? Thanks Kent.

Kolachi,

I have a friend who is a total newbie, and I showed him babypips.com, but I was wondering about pointing him toward your website. The problem is, what program should he sign up for, which will help him learn your system and start applying it on a demo account he already has?

So, which system is the one you would point him to?

And, which service would you direct him to use...$100, etc...

Thanks much,

BP

i loaded the template but still in the gold charts the medians are compressed...

whereas the same template shows correct charts in currencies....

Hi,

Would you explain which Kolachi Median Lines you have placed around ema200?

Keep in mind that first Kolachi Line around axis is +/-72.

kolachi

a7med:
i loaded the template but still in the gold charts the medians are compressed...whereas the same template shows correct charts in currencies....

its

-72/72

-116.5/116.5

-188.5/188.5

Hi,

Spread of commodities is quite different from that of currencies. Therefore, it needs to be cared for when drawing kolachi lines. Roughly 10 gold pips are equal to one euro pip. Hence, for gold kolachi lines you will need to multiply them with ten:

-720, +720, .......

My meta dont have gold charts so please post chart with these kolachi median lines so that i may advise.

kolachi

Reason: