Kolachi Method of Trading - page 45

Hi All,

Here is the chart of todays NFP trade ending with +55 pips in eur/usd.

kolachi

Files:
nfp02052008.jpg  36 kb

Very nice!

FerruFx

I'm skeptical of this. Seems like the signal is a 5 weighted moving average changing its angle with respect to a 21-expo moving average.

So what?

What's so special 'bout that?

Hi, Kolachi

I touched yesterday this thread and the methods you trade the markets but please could you explain something on KM2 one:We referred in H1 charts and say that the 5wma is going down and be between two fibo axis. Must we enter a trade in case of turning of 5wma to this point or is it better wait to reach the lower fibo axis?

Thanks in advance

Hi FerruFx,

Thanks for appreciation.

kolachi

FerruFx:
Very nice! FerruFx

Hi,

Nothing Special my friend. The wma5 is crazy lover of ema21 and keeps on day in that day in and day out.

kolachi

Tribulus:
I'm skeptical of this. Seems like the signal is a 5 weighted moving average changing its angle with respect to a 21-expo moving average.So what? What's so special 'bout that?

Hi,

Our entry in KM2 is slope change of wma5 beyond second median line if we use 30M or 1H TF. We have to wait for confirmation of slope change before we enter. I am posting the chart for convenience.

kolachi

zacharakis:
Hi, KolachiI touched yesterday this thread and the methods you trade the markets but please could you explain something on KM2 one:We referred in H1 charts and say that the 5wma is going down and be between two fibo axis. Must we enter a trade in case of turning of 5wma to this point or is it better wait to reach the lower fibo axis?Thanks in advance
Files:
km208052008.jpg  46 kb

Weekly Performance

Month: May, 2008

Week: 01-08th day

Equity Change: +19.28%

Pips Pefromance: +602

kolachi

Files:

hi,

i m new member. i said hello for everybody. i m beginner at forex market just 6 month ago. i need good expert,indicator or both. i try it a lot but all had big drawdown. i feel lost .

Welcome Penny08. You are in the right place here. Use the "search" feature, read a lot, ask and you'll learn all you need to become more comfortable with indicators/tools.

FerruFx

Reason: