Kolachi Method of Trading - page 40

Hello kolachi, I wished to learn how many there is a training at you, on your method how is trained, what terms of training, I wished to learn English from Russia I know badly, whether I can to understand your strategy? In what way it is possible to pay 50 dollars to get on the closed forum except PAYPAY, it at me is not present, I can through E-Gold

Alex,

I had replied you two days back through email. Hopefully you got the reply.

Infact, it is really difficul to convey when there is a language barrier. I think joinning KPF wont help you much.

kolachi

alexsandr11:
Hello kolachi, I wished to learn how many there is a training at you, on your method how is trained, what terms of training, I wished to learn English from Russia I know badly, whether I can to understand your strategy? In what way it is possible to pay 50 dollars to get on the closed forum except PAYPAY, it at me is not present, I can through E-Gold

Weekly Performance

Month:february, 2008

Week:13-20th day

Equity Change: +1.93%

Pips Pefromance: +587 pips

kolachi

Hi Kolachi, can you take a look at the chart I enclosed, do you think it may go down to the 98.00-98.20 area? Keep you good work.

Alejandro

Files:
chfjpyh4.gif  8 kb

Hi,

It looks to me that chf/jpy is heading to test 99.20 to 99.40 Once it reaches that level then it would come down to test levels around 97 handle itself.

kolachi

atisnado:
Hi Kolachi, can you take a look at the chart I enclosed, do you think it may go down to the 98.00-98.20 area? Keep you good work. Alejandro

Hi All,

Finally time has come to carry trade gbp/jpy (the beast) till it reaches 220 handle. The wma5 has changed slope and a journey towards ema21 is underway. Please keep in mind that this is weekly chart and it may take few weeks to see that level. It is an opportunity to grab 900 pips. However, position value should be such that any move against the probable direction should not cause any emotional stress.

Dont forget that it is my personal view and not a suggestion to trade.

kolachi

Files:
gjw24022008.jpg  25 kb

kolachi:
Hi All,Finally time has come to carry trade gbp/jpy (the beast) till it reaches 220 handle. The wma5 has changed slope and a journey towards ema21 is underway. Please keep in mind that this is weekly chart and it may take few weeks to see that level. It is an opportunity to grab 900 pips. However, position value should be such that any move against the probable direction should not cause any emotional stress.Dont forget that it is my personal view and not a suggestion to trade. kolachi

It's funny that you should mention that Kolachi

I have been LONG on GBP/JPY since 206.00 And I too am looking for the 220 area, possibly higher, but I am having trouble seeing it go higher than that. I don't predict though, I let it unravel before me among the moving averages.

Hope all is well....and I like Kolachi am not recommending a trade, I am simply sharing my opinion....

Zack

Zack,

I am glad that you understnad KM quite well. I had been taking long trades in gbp/jpy since 206 but that is infact entry based on Kolachi Price rather than pure KM. In KM we take trades in anticipation of slope change but when we are recommending anything on public forum we take care that many novice traders would read it too. Therefore, we post only info which may not confuse them.

Moreover, I warned that it was weekly chart so if a weekly candle retraces, it means that four or five days on daily chart may be bearish. What i see is that gbp/jpy is going to 220 level but before that time would come when we would see the previous lows retested.

We know in forex that candles never rise or fall in a straight path. We see net drift while having tops and bottoms one after other.

It is the reason why postion traders see their gains in one day almost vanished next day. Here, the scalpers have edge because they grab pips and get out to re enter again on lows or highs.

So dont forget to exit when opportunity comes to re enter on lows because the beast wont go straight to 220.

kolachi

god_synapse:
It's funny that you should mention that Kolachi I have been LONG on GBP/JPY since 206.00 And I too am looking for the 220 area, possibly higher, but I am having trouble seeing it go higher than that. I don't predict though, I let it unravel before me among the moving averages. Hope all is well....and I like Kolachi am not recommending a trade, I am simply sharing my opinion.... Zack

Hi Kolachi,

I am well aware that it will not go directly there....especially on a weekly chart....Sorry for the confusion to any new comers to the Kolachi Method that are getting sidetracked by this or confused in any way.

I trade the Kolachi Method on all timeframes down to 30 minute charts. I look for all the same things on different timeframes, and will place trades accordingly. While I have a weekly trade LONG open, I am SHORT on this pair at the same time, via smaller timeframes. Thanks for the insight as always.

You are still doing a great job, keep up the great work.

Zack

Hi,

The price of chf/jpy has almost tested 99.40 today. It looks as if it is heading for 100 and then 101 in next few days.

We would be lucky if we get a retracement to 98.50 or below. The momentum is upwards. However, a small retracement might be due after we test 100.

kolachi

kolachi:
Hi, It looks to me that chf/jpy is heading to test 99.20 to 99.40 Once it reaches that level then it would come down to test levels around 97 handle itself. kolachi
Reason: