Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 34

mntiwana:

Dear Dimitri

Again with lot of excuses,your logic don't get in my dull head,only saying profitable setup and that illustration picture with bands and two low/high level do nothing logic,even i don't know how and where you created that levels,if you don't mind,let pending this unclear logic for some time later that you tried a lot but nobody was able to understand exact including me and agree with,perhaps you have not explained well or possibly there was no perfect workable logic,these all participant members are well experts and having recognized level of concerning knowledge. 

let us try one other way for same said purpose "profitable setup" now i will be try illustrate every thing with pictures step by step according to my ability,you and every respectable visitor might be disagree with but i really love your objections and criticism to make it more accurate,at first step we have to work on price line,we will first smooth the price because we are working on lower/lowest TFs,in lower TFs we can not go with candle to candle but a usual smooth trend.

meanwhile here is one unknown ea,unknown means i don't know how it is working and what logic behind,may be some one will be able to explain it ...... i got it from here TSD,working well on my demo account since 3 days,you may try it too if you know it or can understand how it is working,i upload it here for you because it is what you saying multiple orders-sell/buy.

regards

Dear mntiwana,

I will try one more time to explain and describe what we must exactly look for. Everybody is using SIGNALS to Open a Position, a Signal to go Long and a Signal for Short. The only difference is that we are looking for "specific combinations", the specialty is that we look for both Long and Short opening Signals and the condition is that the SHORT must be at a Higher Price Level than the LONG. Within the examples i have uploaded, it is clear the entry point for each trade, can be seen and identified with the arrows. These entry points are indicating the Level also, and we design the two parallel lines. So our "Profitable Setups" are formed.

To give some more ideas and indications i will use some paradigms.

Paradigm 1. Suppose we have  a Support and a Resistance level, if we could open a Short Position at the Resistance and a Long Position at the Support level, this Set Up could make sense ????

Paradigm 2. Suppose we use oscillators that have Overbought and Oversold Zones, if we could trust when the Overbought zone was triggered we should Open a Short Position, and when the Oversold is triggered to Open a Long position.

Regarding the Expert Advisor you are attaching, i do not even know the logic and any detail. From the provided pictures i can see one trade is Long and ALL the others are Short, there is an increment in size, and overall it is giving profit .... I cannot say anything else.

Waiting for any comments and suggestions for above.

Best Regards

Dimitri 

dimitri1:

Dear mntiwana,

I will try one more time to explain and describe what we must exactly look for. Everybody is using SIGNALS to Open a Position, a Signal to go Long and a Signal for Short. The only difference is that we are looking for "specific combinations", the specialty is that we look for both Long and Short opening Signals and the condition is that the SHORT must be at a Higher Price Level than the LONG. Within the examples i have uploaded, it is clear the entry point for each trade, can be seen and identified with the arrows. These entry points are indicating the Level also, and we design the two parallel lines. So our "Profitable Setups" are formed.

Paradigm 1. Suppose we have  a Support and a Resistance level, if we could open a Short Position at the Resistance and a Long Position at the Support level, this Set Up could make sense ????

Paradigm 2. Suppose we use oscillators that have Overbought and Oversold Zones, if we could trust when the Overbought zone was triggered we should Open a Short Position, and when the Oversold is triggered to Open a Long position.

Regarding the Expert Advisor you are attaching, i do not even know the logic and any detail. From the provided pictures i can see one trade is Long and ALL the others are Short, there is an increment in size, and overall it is giving profit .... I cannot say anything else.

Best Regards

Dimitri 

dear dimitri

here are sell and buy all positions,lol ..... still running .... if drag chart down to see upper positions there are more sell,when price was going down it was taking sell positions according to down trend logic,when price moved back up it start taking buy position according to up trend.

regards

dimitri1:

Dear mntiwana,

Best Regards

Dimitri 

As to paradigm 1,SR are not trust able,mostly time price creates new support and remove the previous because lately price moved more ahead up,same in opposite for resistance.

and same thing i like say for oscillators,no final/confirm ob/os,price might move more ahead up within ob and same for os........................... but some times your logic for SR and ob/os might work,only i said that there are possibilities that sr and os/ob can mislead us.

regards

thanks for explaining dimitri but what made u think u can profit trading in first place ?i don't see any strategy or type of analysis that is profitable so why go beyond and try to manage those position ? if u have any sort of system that already making u constant profit (which u can count on for future) forget about anything else , grind pips and book a ticket to seychelle . and piece of advice , don't waste your time thinking !! there's already too many paper on asset allocation and portfolio diversification by sharp minds of yale & MIT , go read them.

best regards

mntiwana:

As to paradigm 1,SR are not trust able,mostly time price creates new support and remove the previous because lately price moved more ahead up,same in opposite for resistance.

and same thing i like say for oscillators,no final/confirm ob/os,price might move more ahead up within ob and same for os........................... but some times your logic for SR and ob/os might work,only i said that there are possibilities that sr and os/ob can mislead us.

regards

Dear mntiwana,

Thank you for your reply, at least first point, hope, that has been established and clarified what we are looking for.

I agree with you that both paradigms have the disadvantages you mentioned. But i have used them as a reference to explain the IDEA of what for me is a "Profitable Setup" and what is the importance of different entry levels. So having this starting point established, we can work on this direction providing our ideas, suggestions, experiences etc.

Waiting for everybody's contribution in order to make a selection of those ... "Profitable Setups" ...

Thank you in advance for your reaction and contribution.

Best Regards

Dimitri

KumoBreake:

thanks for explaining dimitri but what made u think u can profit trading in first place ?i don't see any strategy or type of analysis that is profitable so why go beyond and try to manage those position ? if u have any sort of system that already making u constant profit (which u can count on for future) forget about anything else , grind pips and book a ticket to seychelle . and piece of advice , don't waste your time thinking !! there's already too many paper on asset allocation and portfolio diversification by sharp minds of yale & MIT , go read them.

best regards

My Dear KumoBreake,

I really have to thank you for your suggestion and advises. As you are the expert person for this kind of management, we will appoint you to organize all, tickets, Hotels etc. No my friend, i know what i am looking for but is missing the Expert Advisor and the collection of "Profitable Setups" ... We can use other Signal Logic but we need the specific "Profitable Setups" in order to avoid POSSIBLY unreasonable losing trades. This way we will make it more profitable and with less exposure to dangerous excursions ......... we all prefer Seychelles as you said ....

Waiting for your added value contribution .... Thank you again.

Best Regards

Dimitri

KumoBreake:

best regards

Dear KumoBreake

Plz,don't be offend and make disappoint me and my friend dimitri,we will be fight till last bullet,lol.of course we are trying here to find and search for a maximum possible good system,no matter what kind and type it would be,just needs your cooperation,advice's and guide,and if and when we all will be able to create produce some thing like that that will help us all,i believes 2 and more heads (persons) are better than one/single,it is like a joint venture co-project ...... the only thing i like mention,every participant must be flexible for to admit and accept reality and good and should have courage to leave wrong and un productive,no matter how much that is opposite to his mind and against his thinking .... A general problem with peoples they stuck and glued on their saying and take it personal and ego involve when some thing in against their idea and logic.

regards

mntiwana:

Dear KumoBreake

Plz,don't be offend and make disappoint me and my friend dimitri,we will be fight till last bullet,lol.of course we are trying here to find and search for a maximum possible good system,no matter what kind and type it would be,just needs your cooperation,advice's and guide,and if and when we all will be able to create produce some thing like that that will help us all,i believes 2 and more heads (persons) are better than one/single,it is like a joint venture co-project ...... the only thing i like mention,every participant must be flexible for to admit and accept reality and good and should have courage to leave wrong and un productive,no matter how much that is opposite to his mind and against his thinking .... A general problem with peoples they stuck and glued on their saying and take it personal and ego involve when some thing in against their idea and logic.

regards

thank u for kind words . as i said i dont think any price based strategy work in "forex" , sometimes indicators can help predict something but they r nothing more than raisin in the cake & u should agree that cake is not the main dish !! but trading volatility is something else , it can be predicted (not by usual indicators ) , like u knew when a economic news release market is more volatile or some pair are more volatile in some sessions than other (like audjpy in tokyo session & usdcad in london/newyork) ." maybe" some sort of grid system can take advantage of this , i'm working on it and believe  i have the right tools (mmar , msr mle) .

if u're interested in simpler strategies i believe trading inside bars (not all of them - filter large candles )with 3 to 2 risk reward can make profit (risk>reward) but again is this profit large enough to make a living ? maybe if u're lucky & choose a super low spread broker

whole point of technical analysis is market repeat itself and blah blah blah cause human emotions dont change but question is , does market whales trade manually ? no ! if u read about EMH u will find these kinda markets (markets that move by computers) are closer to being efficient & that simply means u can't win following price ! good thing is there's a but here , & that's u don't have to trade forex ! trade stocks ! the less developed the better !maybe emerging markets .

p.s: i don't know if any of u follow "market experts" , but if u do odds are their trading stocks

KumoBreake:

thank u for kind words . as i said i dont think any price based strategy work in "forex" , sometimes indicators can help predict something but they r nothing more than raisin in the cake & u should agree that cake is not the main dish !! but trading volatility is something else , it can be predicted (not by usual indicators ) , like u knew when a economic news release market is more volatile or some pair are more volatile in some sessions than other (like audjpy in tokyo session & usdcad in london/newyork) ." maybe" some sort of grid system can take advantage of this , i'm working on it and believe  i have the right tools (mmar , msr mle) .

if u're interested in simpler strategies i believe trading inside bars (not all of them - filter large candles )with 3 to 2 risk reward can make profit (risk>reward) but again is this profit large enough to make a living ? maybe if u're lucky & choose a super low spread broker

whole point of technical analysis is market repeat itself and blah blah blah cause human emotions dont change but question is , does market whales trade manually ? no ! if u read about EMH u will find these kinda markets (markets that move by computers) are closer to being efficient & that simply means u can't win following price ! good thing is there's a but here , & that's u don't have to trade forex ! trade stocks ! the less developed the better !maybe emerging markets .

p.s: i don't know if any of u follow "market experts" , but if u do odds are their trading stocks

Dear KumoBreake,

I just want to underline that the strategy we are looking for is not based on price... and i am very happy even when you say ... "  " maybe" some sort of grid system can take advantage of this , i'm working on it and believe  i have the right tools (mmar , msr mle) ."   It is one of the possible approaches that could participate to our research .... !!!

Markets are moved by computers, and what makes our life, in trading, is the change of frequency. If this phenomenon could be captured all would be solved. As up to now no answer to this reality, we look for other ways to "block" this frequency change....

So by finding what can produce A) Long = first signal and a Short at a Higher level than Long... OR B) Short = first signal and a Long at a Lower level than Short... we solve the frequency problem, in a certain way we are bypassing it. On this, Grid Logic could help to view where it can offer and participate with your added experience since you are using it.

Thank you for your understanding and experience contribution.

Best Regards

Dimitri

mntiwana:

Dear KumoBreake

... we will be fight till last bullet,lol ...

regards

Save the last bullet for you. You know, the Afghan women and so on ;)

dimitri1:

Dear KumoBreake,

Markets are moved by computers, and what makes our life, in trading, is the change of frequency. If this phenomenon could be captured all would be solved. As up to now no answer to this reality, we look for other ways to "block" this frequency change....

Best Regards

Dimitri

IMO hedge is good in range markets where it is difficult to trade and we all don't like bad surprises. In trends I would never hedge - easy to trade and you earn money fast. Further, the markets is driven by humans. Hedging and HFT aren't en vogue anymore and all around the globe people work 8-12h as traders for banks, in London they converted many (thousands of) engineers to traders. Do you think banks do this because they like people so much? I don't think so. And if you see the market it is a large swashbuckler theater. What you mean by "block this frequency change"? I get more and more confused.
Reason: