Stochastic With Alerts

HI all

I wonder if someone could built an EA/indicator with customizable stochastic parameters, visual and sound alerts, once stochastic reach 20 (OS) or 80 (OB) levels, alerting only one time Stoch reaches those levels

Thanks

G

Hello?

Anybody there wanting to help?

THANKS!!!!

There is special thread for all the indicators with alert. There are a lot of indicators with alert.

And there is the post with Stochastic Alert here.

Besides if you need do construct some particular alert use Codersguru thread here.

And there are some EAs based on Stochastic. If I remember I did one and some other people did as well. Take a search.

Let me know how this works out for you.

Settings:

UseCross=true; will alert when Sto crosses.

UseOBOS=true; will alert when Sto is 80.

Periods to confirm x= 0 alerts when sto crosses real time, 1 confirms the cross

OB OS Mode= if (1) then it will alert when the K line has entered OBOS territory. If (2) then it will alert when the K and D have entered.

Nic

Thanks my friends, I will have a look at both, thanks!

Nicholishen:
Let me know how this works out for you.

Settings:

UseCross=true; will alert when Sto crosses.

UseOBOS=true; will alert when Sto is 80.

Periods to confirm x= 0 alerts when sto crosses real time, 1 confirms the cross

OB OS Mode= if (1) then it will alert when the K line has entered OBOS territory. If (2) then it will alert when the K and D have entered.

Nic

Thanks for this indicator.

I tried it on 1M chart. It looks fine, except that with OBOS mode, it does work anymore as soon as we have an OB or OS notification.

Is there a way to display the name of the pair, in case we have it on different pairs ?

I tried it on 1M chart. It looks fine, except that with OBOS mode, it does work anymore as soon as we have an OB or OS notification.

QUOTE]

Please clarify this statement. I don't understand what you mean.

As for the Symbol... done and done.

Nic

jgabin:

QUOTE]

Please clarify this statement. I don't understand what you mean.

As for the Symbol... done and done.

Nic

Thanks Nic. I think it does display the symbol only when cross is in real time, but not in the message : "Indicators have crossed UP/Down n periods ago".

Regarding my statement above, I wanted to say that when stoch goes in OB or OS zone, you get the alert sound and message (supposedly UseOBOS=true). Therefore, as far as I noticed, the expert freezes and you have to close the chart window, open another one and attach the expert to it again.

Maybe, it comes from my Metatrader.

As a "workaround", I set UseOBOS=false.

Thanks

Nicholishen:

Thanks Nic. I think it does display the symbol only when cross is in real time, but not in the message : "Indicators have crossed UP/Down n periods ago".

Regarding my statement above, I wanted to say that when stoch goes in OB or OS zone, you get the alert sound and message (supposedly UseOBOS=true). Therefore, as far as I noticed, the expert freezes and you have to close the chart window, open another one and attach the expert to it again.

Maybe, it comes from my Metatrader.

As a "workaround", I set UseOBOS=false.

Thanks

It may be possible that the Message window that is programmed to turn off alerts for the period has been activated and is waiting for a response from the user. Ie. It needs user input to proceed with the program. One thing that I noticed is that it is sometimes on the windows task bar (minimized) Would you like me to take that feature out for you?

jgabin:
It may be possible that the Message window that is programmed to turn off alerts for the period has been activated and is waiting for a response from the user. Ie. It needs user input to proceed with the program. One thing that I noticed is that it is sometimes on the windows task bar (minimized) Would you like me to take that feature out for you?

Yes please, I noticed that message window and it's annoying.

Also, the best would be to be able to setup the indicator to alert us when there is a cross , but ONLY when cross occurs in OB/OS zone, since we all know that cross are more significative if it's in OB/OS zone.

Do you think this would be possible ?;)

Reason: