Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 27

NKTrade:

Great threads

since I found this site, i push my brother to join in the Forex (he was also a member here), we always test all we can get LOL.........

From start this month we test this system, so far so good

I always love ADX, so for start i search the pair with no power on adx and wait for sinyal on stochastic of rsi.

If followed by a signal from adx i will keep it run. That is the problem i don,t know when i should out from market.

Like this pair i shoot from the morning of my country... all is standart setting ( i believe in Mladen he must have done tests)

I NEED ADVICE FROM YOU ALL SENIOR HERE.........(sorry for my poor english)

Hmm, that sound reasonable with the ADX. You have a stepMA on your board, why you don't use that for exit? When color change go out - it looks quiet good. But what do you do with the Bollinger Bands?

krelian99:
Hmm, that sound reasonable with the ADX. You have a stepMA on your board, why you don't use that for exit? When color change go out - it looks quiet good. But what do you do with the Bollinger Bands?
and where is the actual and main trend line in this set up

I use Bollinger band for main trend (i have lot time with bollinger band) Very useful to show direction, when Bollinger band flat then that stochastic RSI works very well ( i use BB on H1)  and i use the stepma to see a puulback to reenter again because it give good result

Like i said this template are test with 2 people, when we think enough test may be reduced according to the results of the test.

NKTrade:

I use Bollinger band for main trend (i have lot time with bollinger band) Very useful to show direction, when Bollinger band flat then that stochastic RSI works very well ( i use BB on H1)  and i use the stepma to see a puulback to reenter again because it give good result

Like i said this template are test with 2 people, when we think enough test may be reduced according to the results of the test.

You said: for start i search the pair with no power on adx. An ADX with no power and flat BBs is quiet the same. IMO, BBs only mess up your board and prevent you from seeing what is important an the chart. No serious trader uses BBs because it never can tell you what to do next (in history it looks good but live it is completely useless). Dump it and you will see double tops/bottoms, HSH, you can draw TLs and S/R and then you know where to exit or wait for entry with your indicators.

krelian99:

You said: for start i search the pair with no power on adx. An ADX with no power and flat BBs is quiet the same. IMO, BBs only mess up your board and prevent you from seeing what is important an the chart. No serious trader uses BBs because it never can tell you what to do next (in history it looks good but live it is completely useless). Dump it and you will see double tops/bottoms, HSH, you can draw TLs and S/R and then you know where to exit or wait for entry with your indicators.

Thank's you for the advice, I will make as consideration 

mntiwana:

Krelian

thanks for explaining this,this is for exit trades and when to buy or sell,do you means when exit buy,at same point activate sell and when exit sell,at same point start buy.....and as for vema20,do you remember your 50 period black trend tunnel (here in picture) so this vema20 is alternative to that 50 period black channel, RIGHT ?

actually there are a lot of options and alternatives for entering/exiting trades we can have and adjust any ....... the main issue i have and i am working on it since long and you know it better, FIRST,trailing stop loss and SECOND,choppy market situation ................ so plz let us work on trailing stop first....... and in my opinion,the best one formula for trailing is previous high/low,it have a logic behind and work in every situation regardless of pair,TF,volume.so i needs your help in this regards.

What is the channel on chart?

techmac:
Average + atr?

whisperer:
Average + atr?

the green blue lines are from some trend/averages indicator.

the wide black tunnel style channel is krelians favorite 50 per main trend detector indicator from PVSRA system.

regards

techmac:

EMA50 (high), EMA50 (close) and EMA50 (low)

mntiwana:

the green blue lines are from some trend/averages indicator.

[...]

regards

EMA6 (close) & EMA14 (close)

krelian99:

EMA50 (high), EMA50 (close) and EMA50 (low)

EMA6 (close) & EMA14 (close)

Krelian

your thread is waiting for your newest invention,if there is.

regards