Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 36

dimitri1:

Dearest Krelian99,

A. The way your answer and certainty is handled, gives me the write to ask you: 1. Do you know the participants ??? (please mention) and 2.Please explain if you are profitable the reason you are ... if you are loosing do not answer (as you mentioned) ....

B. I know exactly what i want and looking for .... I know the "V-model" and we are at the point of Implementation .... Please indicate the First  step which is not clear and we should have start with, indicate the second step which has been over passed (???), finally specify what you exactly mean with third or fourth step ...

C. Yes the Expert Advisor is needed ....

Thank you in advance for you reply.

Best Regards

Dimitri

As for participants,krelian was means big banks and shark level financial institutions who push or drag the price towards their desired level and take a shot/fire,then they eat their little break fast with us retailer money.

regards

mntiwana:

I guess you dislike the strong/weak instrument trading method (no , obviously trading weak against the strong is holy grail but the problem is how u gonna measure this weakness ?ma , rsi , fisher??? )...... when that heatmap is telling usd is weaker/weekest one and along with you find eur and jpy are stronger one compare to all other instruments,then you can open trade/s with one or two pairs (eurusd and usdjpy),that is all i understand from their logic....... any of your recommended weighted currency tool.i have tested so many but not found any that we can say fully trustable

regards.

i'm talking about these kinda indexes :

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/TWEXB

https://www.ecb.europa.eu/stats/exchange/effective/html/index.en.html

http://stooq.com/q/?s=jpy_i

http://markets.ft.com/data/indices/tearsheet/summary?s=ZJP:IOM

dimitri1:

Dearest Krelian99,

A. The way your answer and certainty is handled, gives me the write to ask you: 1. Do you know the participants ??? (please mention) and 2.Please explain if you are profitable the reason you are ... if you are loosing do not answer (as you mentioned) ....

B. I know exactly what i want and looking for .... I know the "V-model" and we are at the point of Implementation .... Please indicate the First  step which is not clear and we should have start with, indicate the second step which has been over passed (???), finally specify what you exactly mean with third or fourth step ...

C. Yes the Expert Advisor is needed ....

Thank you in advance for you reply.

Best Regards

Dimitri

To A: As Nasrullah said are there the predators like big banks, they control the market at all time. Don't say manipulate, it's their ground, their game, their rules. The prey are financial institutions, small banks ect. We retail traders are bonus, recently 10-12% in volume but growing in numbers. We fly still under radar. It's all about to push and test whether the mass want to become bullish or bearish and then absorbing the price and slaughter it sooner or later in bulls traps or bears traps. They hit both, but one side hard. It is a just a game, what would you do if you were a wolf and what would do the cattle? As always, we have to ask the right questions.

I try to see behind the picture. As beginner or young man you see the nice and shiny front. When you are older with more experience you maybe can see behind the front, see cables, knots, dust bunnies and rat scat (Schopenhauer).

To B: The concept is the first step. Break out EA with trailing stop or not or hedge EA or martingale EA or whatever. Second step: what can be used, what has good synergy, indicators, maybe compared in a morphological analysis. Breakout and hedging together is odd. Is there already something like that? And here in financial markets people tried a lot. If there is no EA like that, you have a either real good or a real bad idea.

To C: Ok, it should be an EA.

KumoBreake:

I take a look on Mataf.net and in the case of AUD I take all other currencies and compare them. AUD and NZD pairs often are quite good, since they are resource currencies (as CAD) and during London session their central banks are closed. So GBPNZD and EURAUD has often also a good correlation.

After you have found a nice pair/ cross pair you open their charts and just do basic PA. AUD isn't that volatile as NZD but it very often follows it after some time. So if your NZD pair drops down and AUD pair is still in Double Top, SHS or consolidation, guess what AUD will do next? Currency strengthmeters and heatmaps are for the cat, some don't work correctly or much much too slow and all have no other information than this. I prefer this.

GG ;)

KumoBreake:

I visited all referred sites,and come to know that is required by high level trading analyses,like banks and big financial institutions,and for long term trading decisions,just consider our level we are retail trader,a zepto-yocto kinda,of 10-12 percent of whole traded volume,don't go on numbers but count in volume.

as i describe it,we have to travel so just to buy a ticket and fly,some basic and necessary knowledge and routine work we may have to know to handle all and possible un defined situations........ on the other hand,to buy or manufacture a air bus,pilot,air routs,radar and tower signals,air ports,immigration/country laws,security issues,fuel and a long list of concerning and related matters we don't have to get in involve, and even we cant do,manage control any thing,the easy way i guess,follow the trend.

regards

KumoBreake:
(no , obviously trading weak against the strong is holy grail but the problem is how u gonna measure this weakness ?ma , rsi , fisher??? ).

As for what to use,the main problem is,there is no central exchange,where all data (involved volume) from the globe is collected and measured,if it was then there is no matter what to use,any tool can be applied as we applying and testing every tool in price movement measuring.

regards

krelian99:

To A: As Nasrullah said are there the predators like big banks, they control the market at all time. Don't say manipulate, it's their ground, their game, their rules. The prey are financial institutions, small banks ect. We retail traders are bonus, recently 10-12% in volume but growing in numbers. We fly still under radar. It's all about to push and test whether the mass want to become bullish or bearish and then absorbing the price and slaughter it sooner or later in bulls traps or bears traps. They hit both, but one side hard. It is a just a game, what would you do if you were a wolf and what would do the cattle? As always, we have to ask the right questions.

I try to see behind the picture. As beginner or young man you see the nice and shiny front. When you are older with more experience you maybe can see behind the front, see cables, knots, dust bunnies and rat scat (Schopenhauer).

To B: The concept is the first step. Break out EA with trailing stop or not or hedge EA or martingale EA or whatever. Second step: what can be used, what has good synergy, indicators, maybe compared in a morphological analysis. Breakout and hedging together is odd. Is there already something like that? And here in financial markets people tried a lot. If there is no EA like that, you have a either real good or a real bad idea.

To C: Ok, it should be an EA.

Dear Krelian99,

A. You finally agreed that markets are controlled .... !!!! You disagree for the media used (Human or Computers), to be positive with you i will say ok computers are made from Humans ... Confirmation of what i said and you say is that jungle rules are there ....

B. I agree with the "concept" as the first step. But it is not the logic sequence that follows ... which is conducting to "No Result" or if you want "All Cases" are in the game ....

C. As conclusion it will be needed the EA ... we agree.

Your itinerary is not clear, please clarify ....

Best Regards

Dimitri

krelian99:

I take a look on Mataf.net

this is really good approach (i mean it) but 2 problem still exist :

1)regarding correlation , if audcad starts trending we look for position on nzdcad that still going sideway, right ? how u going to know that one of them is trending ? do u have tool that can distinguish between trend and sideway action? most importantly how u decide which move is real  ? maybe audcad going to follow nzdcad and get back to sideway too !

2)this is more general , let's say nzdcad start following audcad , it doesn't mean your not gonna stopped out ! believe me when i tell u my prediction on price movement is super accurate ! 8 out 10 i know what's gonna happen & my stops hits 8 out of 10 !! :)))))))

this bring a really important problem in trading , real trading results are so much lower than back tests . this can be solved by 2 approach : 1) using very wide stops 2) setting dreamy tp

KumoBreake:

1)regarding correlation , if audcad starts trending we look for position on nzdcad that still going sideway, right ? how u going to know that one of them is trending ? do u have tool that can distinguish between trend and sideway action? most importantly how u decide which move is real  ? maybe audcad going to follow nzdcad and get back to sideway too !

2)this is more general , let's say nzdcad start following audcad , it doesn't mean your not gonna stopped out ! believe me when i tell u my prediction on price movement is super accurate ! 8 out 10 i know what's gonna happen & my stops hits 8 out of 10 !! :)))))))

this bring a really important problem in trading , real trading results are so much lower than back tests . this can be solved by 2 approach : 1) using very wide stops 2) setting dreamy tp

Setting dreamy tp,needs explanation for dreamy or snoozing .... why cant you force traling and let it go till it can but at a reason able space,not too close that cause hit early.... i always like previous low in up trend and previous high in down trend for trail and same might be applied for stop before trailing take place of stop.

KumoBreake:

1) The other way around. NZDCAD starts to trend or gives weakness/strength, watch what both do. AUDCAD follows after some time. When, I don't know. Immediately, one bar or some bars after. Both moves are real. You know that making a prediction never is the same as making a wish that the price will do what you want. So, one is in consolidation and one turned already, it is a very good probability that the consolidating pair will follow, that also here bulls become bears or res versa.

2) No wide stops. Double Top/Bottom is a strong reversal sign, so the stop mustn't be that high. With 1) it is super easy PA. Trade it naked (exercise it forward) or with momentum indis with signals in that direction. Dreamy TP? Never get greedy! Trade what the market tells you, then you get your pips and this is no competition in wide-peeing against someone else. Back tests are also so much less useful than real-time trading.

Reason: