Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 29

mntiwana:

Dear man

Let us clear every point at its starting stage so we can and can not use it in our next and ahead stage.

do you like,trust and depend on fractal (it is repainting one)

do you like,trust and depends on SR (it is also same) though a bit different way.

as per my observation,SR are only traders assumptions and pre expectations,price movement never cares that,though some times price take a breath at that points,because a lot of traders have take profit and stop loss and buy stop and sell stop at that points,and as a results price volume some percent of invested volume by traders decreased/increased at that points so price movement/momentum breaths a little and then moved ahead or got back according to situation (volume) this is the point where big shark artificially move/push price and hit retail traders ..... i can be wrong in my opinion,your opinion is most welcome.

of course interested participants are more welcome, we all needs improvement,atleast krelian,wulong and timmy will join us soon and as a result MLADEN will be guiding us too.

regards

Dear mntiwana,

Regarding your comments for late or repaint behavior of those indicators we agree. Please make an approach with a wider view for what i used as examples. Used examples are to make an approach to reality and what our goal is .... Practically we all know that the rule to make profit is to BUY at a low price and SELL at a higher price. If we want to represent it graphically we will place the Buy Point at a Lower place than the Sell Point.

Now according different types of approach this specific graphic can be viewed with following considerations in order to satisfy our goal : 1) First Position at a certain level must be SHORT and Second Position at a Lower level must be LONG. 2) First Position at a certain level must be LONG and Second Position at a Higher level must be SHORT. 3a) HEDGE an Opened SHORT position at a Lower level with a LONG Position and 3b) HEDGE an Opened LONG position at a Higher level with a SHORT Position ....

So we have to "Find - Research" Calculations (Indicators) or Tools that can give above as a result. In order to give an example i mentioned "Support - Resistance" and "Fractals" logic ....

Any related contribution and thinking is welcome in order to go ahead .... Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Dear mntiwana,

Regarding your comments for late or repaint behavior of those indicators we agree. Please make an approach with a wider view for what i used as examples. Used examples are to make an approach to reality and what our goal is .... Practically we all know that the rule to make profit is to BUY at a low price and SELL at a higher price. If we want to represent it graphically we will place the Buy Point at a Lower place than the Sell Point.

Now according different types of approach this specific graphic can be viewed with following considerations in order to satisfy our goal : 1) First Position at a certain level must be SHORT and Second Position at a Lower level must be LONG. 2) First Position at a certain level must be LONG and Second Position at a Higher level must be SHORT. 3a) HEDGE an Opened SHORT position at a Lower level with a LONG Position and 3b) HEDGE an Opened LONG position at a Higher level with a SHORT Position ....

So we have to "Find - Research" Calculations (Indicators) or Tools that can give above as a result. In order to give an example i mentioned "Support - Resistance" and "Fractals" logic ....

Any related contribution and thinking is welcome in order to go ahead .... Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dear dimitri

Thanks for explaining things your way,let us move a step ahead,from where you will be start,you needs a live chart and what else,how you will be determine for start (execute stop buy/sell) from where,let illustrate with a picture plz.

regards

alternative solution to bands is bollinger bands with different settings

Files:

myrx:

alternative solution to bands is bollinger bands with different settings

Hi myrx

Thanks,good idea.any further creation and application will be welcome.

regards

Dear mntiwana,

Welcoming "myrx" i am uploading requested example picture using BBands indicator ... so all of us can comment ....

Files:

dimitri1:

Dear mntiwana,

Welcoming "myrx" i am uploading requested example picture using BBands indicator ... so all of us can comment ....

Dimitri

why so big (2.8mb) file.

and where is your idea and explaining picture,this one is copy of myrx,i am waiting for your creation,what was in your mind about hedge ?

regards

dimitri1:

Dear mntiwana,

Welcoming "myrx" i am uploading requested example picture using BBands indicator ... so all of us can comment ....make

Now it is an occasional and today's chart of USDJPY 1 Minute with BBands on it ... The Opening position rules are:P

For LONG after the first bar which Open and Close Prices are ABOVE upper BB.

For SHORT after the first bar which Open and Close Prices are BELOW lower BB.

We can see that the First, Second and Fifth trade independently considered are profitable. Third and Fourth are loosing.

Without entering in details regarding the Stop Loss and Take Profit level, let's proceed to see how my logic is working with the bad scenario of this example ... Assuming that we start with Opening the Third Position which is a SHORT one ... and we arrive to the point to Open the Fourth Position which is LONG. We just Open the Long Position and we keep active the existing SHORT ... at this point mntiwana is write ... we have a loosing combination of positions, due to the fact that the Short position is at a "lower level" than the Long Position ... let's proceed with this reality what is coming next ... we arrive at the point to Open the Fifth Position with a SHORT Signal ... what we do is that we keep the two existing positions, Third = Short and Fourth = Long, additionally we also open the Fifth = Long. Our Prices are moving to the Profitable area ... To have this trade turned into Profit we just need our last position, the Fifth one to cover the difference between Third and Fourth position ....

Waiting for any question or comment ....

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dear mntiwana,

Sorry for my miss knowledge of how to upload pictures ... can you help instructing me how to up load as you usually do .... in order to have a visible and small file size .... ?????

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dear mntiwana,

Just to underline your attention, our friends is NZDUSD on 5 Minutes time frame, mine is UsdJpy on 1 Minute time frame ...

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Now it is an occasional and today's chart of USDJPY 1 Minute with BBands on it ... The Opening position rules are:P

For LONG after the first bar which Open and Close Prices are ABOVE upper BB.

For SHORT after the first bar which Open and Close Prices are BELOW lower BB.

We can see that the First, Second and Fifth trade independently considered are profitable. Third and Fourth are loosing.

Without entering in details regarding the Stop Loss and Take Profit level, let's proceed to see how my logic is working with the bad scenario of this example ... Assuming that we start with Opening the Third Position which is a SHORT one ... and we arrive to the point to Open the Fourth Position which is LONG. We just Open the Long Position and we keep active the existing SHORT ... at this point mntiwana is write ... we have a loosing combination of positions, due to the fact that the Short position is at a "lower level" than the Long Position ... let's proceed with this reality what is coming next ... we arrive at the point to Open the Fifth Position with a SHORT Signal ... what we do is that we keep the two existing positions, Third = Short and Fourth = Long, additionally we also open the Fifth = Long. Our Prices are moving to the Profitable area ... To have this trade turned into Profit we just need our last position, the Fifth one to cover the difference between Third and Fourth position ....

Waiting for any question or comment ....

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dimitri

how many positions you want keep running at a time.

as you saying.position one and two and three long and short and so on a long list.......,it is all out of my understanding.

you can not (should not) take every position in a series,you have to declared trend-first.

regards

Reason: