A tonne of Indicators

Just curious..

ForEx forums are flooded with 100s of Indicators, mostly are updated MQ4 standard. How many of them are having most of all Indicators, if they do have them all.. How many are put into real-time use, to make profits.

Please post those fine indicators, the reason you have them on your platform. This would cut chasing all the available ones on the forum(s) to the few, which could be useful.

xsd:
Just curious..

ForEx forums are flooded with 100s of Indicators, mostly are updated MQ4 standard. How many of them are having most of all Indicators, if they do have them all.. How many are put into real-time use, to make profits.

Please post those fine indicators, the reason you have them on your platform. This would cut chasing all the available ones on the forum(s) to the few, which could be useful.

I have my personal opinion about it.

If we start to count the indicators we are using every day it will be all the indicators posted here. We are too different people (traders) to use the same indicators or trading systems. You must find something which will be yours according to your character, experience, desire etc.

If some indicator is useless for somebody it does not mean anything: this indicator may be useless for this particular person only according to his personal opinion and personal experience and other people may use it with some success. I have many examples when some people refused to use some indicators or systems and the other people are using it. And it does not mean anything, just a personal opinion. And we have as many opinions as the traders. No one can tell to anybody: "use this indicator or use that one!" Because nobody will believe in the decision which the other person did concerning this subject. Why? Because of real money you are trading with.

If the people want to explain why some indicators or systems are good (or not good) for them they may do it in Discussion area. But it will be their personal opinion. If you understand yourself as a trader you will have your own personal opinion.

How to form the personal opinion? To listen to somebody's advice/opinion trying to analyze:

why (he said like this)?

when (he changed his opinion last time)?

what (is his experience)?

what (is his income coming from)?

where (does he work)?

which (group of the people he is connected with)?

what (he or this group of people wants to get from this forum)?

what (is the other group of the people with opposite opinion)?

etc

And an other one.

Some people (I think most of the people of this forum) came here for information (to get information or to express opinion). And for me (for example) really do not matter which way to get the information: some discussion, not friendly talking and so on. I am trying to receive information from everything. And it is really difficult to do (the same with real life).

It was just my advice.

Newdigital,

I know that just for you and others to maintain this forum is a big undertaking, and trying to make life easier for all is certainly hard due to the size of this forum and others like it. I have a wish list but its just a dream:

All indicators must be in a central repository group by system, eg.,

CatFX50 has its own set of indicators

Braintrust has its own set of indicators

AscTrend has its own set of indicators

I always find it hard to determine which one is the latest, eg., I had so downloads of CatFX50 since there are attachments all over the forum that eventually I do not know which is the latest since everyone who attaches something has a different name, size or version to it. If several system uses say StepMA, it would be great if all systems reference the indicator in another grouping.... Life is so confusing.

Keep up the energy to help us all.........

Reason: