Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1387

mladen:

seerkat

Build 971 - that same file, with no changes at all :

So the problem is not in that indicator

Hi mladen,

Thanks for checking.. having been trying to use it in an EA and a 'cannot load' error keeps appearing in the Experts tab so I assumed it was related to the new build - but obviously not. The indicator is in the correct folder.. Anyway.

Thanks again.. 

seerkat:

Hi mladen,

Thanks for checking.. having been trying to use it in an EA and a 'cannot load' error keeps appearing in the Experts tab so I assumed it was related to the new build - but obviously not. The indicator is in the correct folder.. Anyway.

Thanks again.. 

It works just fine when call using iCustom too. Tested using the following code

//------------------------------------------------------------------
//
#property indicator_chart_window
#property indicator_buffers 0
extern int    FilterPeriod              = 30;
extern int    FilterPrice               = PRICE_CLOSE;
extern int    FilterType                = 0;
extern double FrequencyCutoff           = 0.01;
extern bool   Causal                    = false;
extern int    rangePeriod               = 5;
extern int    MaMethod                  = 8;
extern double UpDeviation               = 2.0;
extern double DnDeviation               = 2.0;
//
int init()  { return(0); }
int start() 
{ 
   double dummy = iCustom(NULL,0,"Sync filters - low pass_apz bands_mtf nmc - 2.03","",FilterPeriod,FilterPrice,FilterType,FrequencyCutoff,Causal,rangePeriod,MaMethod,UpDeviation,DnDeviation,0,0);
   Comment(dummy);
   return(0); 
}

Hello, please add vertical lines where the arrows on the indicator. Thank you

mladen:

seerkat

Build 971 - that same file, with no changes at all :

So the problem is not in that indicator

Hi mladen, I wish to know if this indicator repaint or not.

Thanks in advance for your reply. 

Hi Mladen, is it possible to code an alert (small X or dot) when the line touches the candle?

Thanks in advance

lapigna:

Hi mladen, I wish to know if this indicator repaint or not.

Thanks in advance for your reply. 

If you set the Causal parameter to false : it does

If you set the Causal parameter to true : it does not

ace2e4:

Hello mladen and friends, I need a sound alert for the attached indicator when there is a certain strength threshold on EUR, or NZD example > a line crosses level 6.0, or 6.5 alert me with sound. I must have an option to choose what threshold I like from a menu. 

Hi mladen and friends again, is there any way to have alerts with sound for this indicator, there is a problem with it's code, or any other problem with strength indicators - anything personal? I am just curious to know, if my post just missed from your team, or if it is something else please make sure we all know it, so we don't have to ask again in this forum. Thank you.

ace2e4:
Hi mladen and friends again, is there any way to have alerts with sound for this indicator, there is a problem with it's code, or any other problem with strength indicators - anything personal? I am just curious to know, if my post just missed from your team, or if it is something else please make sure we all know it, so we don't have to ask again in this forum. Thank you.

As far as I checked the code, the changes to it to make anything like alerts possible would be big and I am not sure that the users benefit from that alerts would be adequate

anybody know what is this indicator? Thanks

Files:

mahessara:

anybody know what is this indicator? Thanks

That is almost 100% sure averages high low activator
Reason: