Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 30

Dimitri

you are always welcome for to ask and know any query/inquiry that help you and is in my knowledge and possibilities.

next-let the stop loss and take profit at end.no need to expand topic in further branches,step by step every thing will be come at its time.

as for picture uploading here in tsd,just click on the IMAGE icon as shown in picture and then select your picture from any place of your computer by clicking at browse button.

regards

mntiwana:

Dimitri

you are always welcome for to ask and know any query/inquiry that help you and is in my knowledge and possibilities.

next-let the stop loss and take profit at end.no need to expand topic in further branches,step by step every thing will be come at its time.

as for picture uploading here in tsd,just click on the IMAGE icon as shown in picture and then select your picture from any place of your computer by clicking at browse button.

regards

Dear mntiwana,

Thank you for your kind lesson. Regarding Stop Loss and Take Profit will be discussed later on, it is a very very important part of this logic-type of trading.

Thank you again and Best Regards

Dimitri

mntiwana:

Dimitri

how many positions you want keep running at a time.

as you saying.position one and two and three long and short and so on a long list.......,it is all out of my understanding.

you can not (should not) take every position in a series,you have to declared trend-first.

regards

Dear mntiwana,

I understand your question which is very important as it is one of the basic factors for the success of this logic ... The position's quantity i think depends from several factors .... psychology ... affordable loss ... the signal logic ... the trading lot size ... frequency of signals ... type of trading (Scalping or Swing) ..........

That's is why i told you that we have to follow some rules and proceed step by step .... I think that as already said we must find setups that are "usually giving" as a result the Profitable Hedge Combinations, which are #1 - Short position at a Higher level than Long and #2 - Long position at a lower level than Short position. 

You are going to tell me that the two described setups are the same .... AS a RESULT YES ... but from a Time and Dynamic point of view, they are not the same .... in one case FIRST COMER is the SHORT Position ... and in the other case  FIRST COMER is LONG Position ...

So let's find how to obtain such combinations .... Waiting for ideas and proposals ....

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Dear mntiwana,

I understand your question which is very important as it is one of the basic factors for the success of this logic ... The position's quantity i think depends from several factors .... psychology ... affordable loss ... the signal logic ... the trading lot size ... frequency of signals ... type of trading (Scalping or Swing) ..........

That's is why i told you that we have to follow some rules and proceed step by step .... I think that as already said we must find setups that are "usually giving" as a result the Profitable Hedge Combinations, which are #1 - Short position at a Higher level than Long and #2 - Long position at a lower level than Short position. 

You are going to tell me that the two described setups are the same .... AS a RESULT YES ... but from a Time and Dynamic point of view, they are not the same .... in one case FIRST COMER is the SHORT Position ... and in the other case  FIRST COMER is LONG Position ...

So let's find how to obtain such combinations .... Waiting for ideas and proposals ....

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dear Dimitri

Scalping and swing are near about close to each other or perhaps same.

the rest all you said is right and agree with.

i am still waiting you and trying to understand your logic that you started in previous thread and we join here for same,but still you have not show any thing or picture about to explain,do i think you don't want open your idea,is that some secret,so you are free to do as you like it is your right, ..... and or you don't have any thing to explain.i am only waiting you for your idea/sketch that you own in your mind .... on other hand we can go for some next idea/system/setup,if you really don't have any serious and real setup in your mind.

regards

mntiwana:

Dear Dimitri

Scalping and swing are near about close to each other or perhaps same.

the rest all you said is right and agree with.

i am still waiting you and trying to understand your logic that you started in previous thread and we join here for same,but still you have not show any thing or picture about to explain,do i think you don't want open your idea,is that some secret,so you are free to do as you like it is your right, ..... and or you don't have any thing to explain.i am only waiting you for your idea/sketch that you own in your mind .... on other hand we can go for some next idea/system/setup,if you really don't have any serious and real setup in your mind.

regards

Dearest mntiwana,

I cannot understand what is missing in your cadre ..... in the previous thread i was looking and i continue to wait and find an Expert Advisor that can realize my logic as described with all details and also showed graphically few posts ago .... there are more details which are needed to complete the  icon .... So if you are interested to proceed on this please contribute in order to make a collection of profitable setups ....

In case you have a simple Expert Advisor is there any simple EA which according your opinion can be used for this purpose ??? I remind you that the rules to be achieved are : 1) Allow Long and Short positions, 2) Keep Active All Opened Positioned 3) Close ALL Positions if Take Profit or Stop Loss is achieved (i do not know if TakeProfit and StopLoss must be calculated in Pips or in MoneyValue) 4) A Max quantitative allowance of opened positions per side ex. maximum "PositionsPerSide = 4", means that a maximum of 4 Long and 4 Short positions can be active in the same time. 5) The EA can be used on any Time Frame offline included (Renko also).

Please share this EA in order to ask for "Mladen" or "MrTools" help to add above changes .... Everybody's contribution and comments are really welcome ...

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Dearest mntiwana,

I cannot understand what is missing in your cadre ..... in the previous thread i was looking and i continue to wait and find an Expert Advisor that can realize my logic as described with all details and also showed graphically few posts ago .... there are more details which are needed to complete the  icon .... So if you are interested to proceed on this please contribute in order to make a collection of profitable setups ....

In case you have a simple Expert Advisor is there any simple EA which according your opinion can be used for this purpose ??? I remind you that the rules to be achieved are : 1) Allow Long and Short positions, 2) Keep Active All Opened Positioned 3) Close ALL Positions if Take Profit or Stop Loss is achieved (i do not know if TakeProfit and StopLoss must be calculated in Pips or in MoneyValue) 4) A Max quantitative allowance of opened positions per side ex. maximum "PositionsPerSide = 4", means that a maximum of 4 Long and 4 Short positions can be active in the same time. 5) The EA can be used on any Time Frame offline included (Renko also).

Please share this EA in order to ask for "Mladen" or "MrTools" help to add above changes .... Everybody's contribution and comments are really welcome ...

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dear dimitri

With a lot of respect to you,we are missing to many things,we are thinking opposite to each other,first,mladen or mrtools were never code an ea till they confirm the ea is really profit able and for this they needs live examples at least of 3/4 months as per forum rules,when we don't have strategy like that,think there is no chance of their help.

and if you have found your desired ea and that is working for you,then there is no need and way to proceed together because i am not satisfied with that logic or i am dull enough to understand your logic,i do not think that a 4 state trade can be winner when all 8 (4 by 2) are in different directions with out any confirm trend.

i also felt that some friends always stuck on only,which is in their head,as to my opinion every person should be flexible for to accept right and leave wrong. that is the proper way to enjoy a happy successful life.

no,honestly i don't have any fine and trust able ea at the moment (though i have a lot of) i don't like mislead to any that is why i am interested to work with a person for some trade able ea creation.

regards

mntiwana:

Dear dimitri

With a lot of respect to you,we are missing to many things,we are thinking opposite to each other,first,mladen or mrtools were never code an ea till they confirm the ea is really profit able and for this they needs live examples at least of 3/4 months as per forum rules,when we don't have strategy like that,think there is no chance of their help.

and if you have found your desired ea and that is working for you,then there is no need and way to proceed together because i am not satisfied with that logic or i am dull enough to understand your logic,i do not think that a 4 state trade can be winner when all 8 (4 by 2) are in different directions with out any confirm trend.

i also felt that some friends always stuck on only,which is in their head,as to my opinion every person should be flexible for to accept right and leave wrong. that is the proper way to enjoy a happy successful life.

no,honestly i don't have any fine and trust able ea at the moment (though i have a lot of) i don't like mislead to any that is why i am interested to work with a person for some trade able ea creation.

regards

Dearest mntiwana,

I like your way of putting obstacles and opposite opinion, but the invaluable is the true expression of your thinking.

I am not asking for an Expert creation from scratch. I just asked for a trust able and simple EA to be used as a basis to make our research. What for me is a "trust able and simple EA" i will explain in few words. Trust able is the EA that is written following the MT4 language rules and is doing - executing with precision automatically included logic, avoiding errors. Simple EA is the one that executes a simple signal, like MA cross, to open and close Long and Short positions with the a Take Profit and Stop Loss level. As you can understand, i am not asking to construct a new EA from scratch .... That is why our invaluable "mladen" commented positively my request saying that ... "... I am asking that because whatever EA you are using it is simple to turn the closing of the opposite order off  ...". Hope it is clear enough this part of my request. Consider that i do not want to bother anybody because my philosophy is that "things must be just done ..."

Regarding "opposite thinking of each other" since it is not based on an egoistic part of our personality it is acceptable. Adding the proof of our thinking maybe could facilitate communication. You see, since the beginning you were believing that Hedge produces loss ... i know that probably you are not convinced (?) ... but since i gave you the definition from Investopedia and Wikipedia and no objection came out, i think that something positive came out.

Anyway i do not want to push for something that is not entering your way of viewing things ...

I have to say from my side that you are always very very welcome and my sincerity and good will is with you.

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Dearest mntiwana,

I like your way of putting obstacles and opposite opinion, but the invaluable is the true expression of your thinking.

I am not asking for an Expert creation from scratch. I just asked for a trust able and simple EA to be used as a basis to make our research. What for me is a "trust able and simple EA" i will explain in few words. Trust able is the EA that is written following the MT4 language rules and is doing - executing with precision automatically included logic, avoiding errors. Simple EA is the one that executes a simple signal, like MA cross, to open and close Long and Short positions with the a Take Profit and Stop Loss level. As you can understand, i am not asking to construct a new EA from scratch .... That is why our invaluable "mladen" commented positively my request saying that ... "... I am asking that because whatever EA you are using it is simple to turn the closing of the opposite order off  ...". Hope it is clear enough this part of my request. Consider that i do not want to bother anybody because my philosophy is that "things must be just done ..."

Regarding "opposite thinking of each other" since it is not based on an egoistic part of our personality it is acceptable. Adding the proof of our thinking maybe could facilitate communication. You see, since the beginning you were believing that Hedge produces loss ... i know that probably you are not convinced (?) ... but since i gave you the definition from Investopedia and Wikipedia and no objection came out, i think that something positive came out.

Anyway i do not want to push for something that is not entering your way of viewing things ...

I have to say from my side that you are always very very welcome and my sincerity and good will is with you.

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dear Dimitri

There are four basic steps for a trading system,logic, features, feasibility and results.i told you in first,let the features part later,not so hard,we twice knows well what features are urgent and necessary for an ea,and we can add and discuss those later,the most important and beginning point is logic,and when i am more poor mentally to understand your logic of 8 state trades 4 in buy and 4 in sell at a time ,is it not strange logic that you are only considering total loss and total profit and closing trades based on loss/profit with out knowing the trend or considering trend ...... (according to my poor knowledge first we have to find trend then take a position in trend why we will take a trade opposite the trend along with,is not this we calling a loosing trade in start and assuming it will be profit able,what a poor logic,or,we don't trust of our own declared trend) ................ how i can give you some idea or suggestion or how i can go ahead,i think these kinds of ea called martingales and at least me, i never saw or listened a single profit able martingale though a lot of claims from persons but at the end they fail and quite.

as to me,believe me i am really interested to work for an ea because i needs it,it is my dream.as to you,you are well honored person for me,no matter we have few different concept on things,i hope one day we will be come on any common idea,lol.

regards

mntiwana:

Dear Dimitri

There are two basic steps for a system,logic and features.i told you in first,let the features part later,not so hard,we twice knows well what features are urgent and necessary for an ea,and we can add and discuss those later,the most important and beginning point is logic,and when i am more poor mentally to understand your logic of 8 state trades 4 in buy and 4 in sell at a time (according to my poor knowledge first we have to find trend then take a position in trend why we will take a trade opposite the trend along with,is not this we calling a loosing trade in start and assuming it will be profit able,what a poor logic,or,we don't trust of our own declared trend) ................ how i can give you some idea or suggestion or how i can go ahead,i think these kinds of ea called martingales and at least me, i never saw or listened a single profit able martingale though a lot of claims from persons but at the end they fail and quite.

regards

Dear mntiwana,

The route to have a "system" is formed from too many steps-details. The basis is the "Idea -Logic" ... to realize if it has a reasonable proof to proceed, we just have to make "calculations" and "application" of it. That is why i described initially the "Idea-Logic" ... and then for "calculations" and "application" i presented an occasional example using also an indicator from our friend "myrx", to demonstrate that is nothing hided behind and there is no elaborated presentation .... Regarding your approach ... "of poor mental understanding ... and poor knowledge ..." i think is not valid to the point, that me also i am not a cook .... but i enjoy the meal and i can judge taste etc etc.

When you say that ... " ... according to my poor knowledge first we have to find trend then take a position ... " ... "your poor knowledge"  is needed in order to contribute with these Entry Points ....

The system "is not a martingale" one ... it is not growing proportionally the positions "waiting" for the one that will make the profit realized. When you have two opposite positions actives the "margin" is also zero ..... so usually you will have to cover margin for ONE Position ... only if you add positions with the same direction you will need more margin.

At this point is not a question to believe me or not, if i have a structured way of doing things ... But for sure you can continue being present and contributing for better results ..............................................................

Thank you, anyway, for your attention.

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Dear mntiwana,

The route to have a "system" is formed from too many steps-details. The basis is the "Idea -Logic" ... to realize if it has a reasonable proof to proceed, we just have to make "calculations" and "application" of it. That is why i described initially the "Idea-Logic" ... and then for "calculations" and "application" i presented an occasional example using also an indicator from our friend "myrx", to demonstrate that is nothing hided behind and there is no elaborated presentation .... Regarding your approach ... "of poor mental understanding ... and poor knowledge ..." i think is not valid to the point, that me also i am not a cook .... but i enjoy the meal and i can judge taste etc etc.

When you say that ... " ... according to my poor knowledge first we have to find trend then take a position ... " ... "your poor knowledge"  is needed in order to contribute with these Entry Points ....

The system "is not a martingale" one ... it is not growing proportionally the positions "waiting" for the one that will make the profit realized. When you have two opposite positions actives the "margin" is also zero ..... so usually you will have to cover margin for ONE Position ... only if you add positions with the same direction you will need more margin.

At this point is not a question to believe me or not, if i have a structured way of doing things ... But for sure you can continue being present and contributing for better results ..............................................................

Thank you, anyway, for your attention.

Best Regards

Dimitri

Before i got your reply,my previous post was updated with few additions,lol.

if increasing the trades numbers in against trend only for reason to keep margin remain high,even then the opposite trend trade is not acceptable for me,why you not going to count loss and expenses of that.

more than 2 positions,i think it is or close to martingale,martingale means you have no clear idea about trend,you are just playing mathematics games,as saying mathematical logic ...... guess,you have one thing in front of you,showing you some thing,for example "TREND" and on other hand you are working on assumptions,you have nothing to see,just sweet and optimistic dreams,which you prefer ?

regards

Reason: