Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 39

KumoBreake:
mocking can be fun

:)

and i guess dimitri ran out too :)

mntiwana:

:)

and i guess dimitri ran out too :)

or he found the holygrail ... anywho turns out repainting was main cause of that weird 3 currency thing ploting

KumoBreake:
or he found the holygrail ... anywho turns out repainting was main cause of that weird 3 currency thing ploting
Repainting,you found the cause ? strange.

I had to jump from BO to Forex Trading, a bit different ...

So I'm experimenting a bit with 'size', 'stop-loss', 'take profit', and so on ...

Therefore I have opened a demo account, where I can experiment at will. First I had some troubles, not being used to it, but now I'm learning a bit the ropes.

My demo account of Euro 1000 is a bit down, due to some bad trades in the beginning and with a big 'size'. Anyway, it does not matter.

When I look at my winning trades against my losing trades, the percentage is not bad.

Actually, I like Forex better than BO now ! But I do have that hectic, scalping experience from BO.

Therefore, I had to make my M1 slower and now I trade from the M5 chart, instead of scalping the M1 chart with 3 min expiry.

I do look at M1 for early entries, confirm it by wachting the M5, look at M15 for the shorter trend and at H1 for the longer trend.

And H4 and D1 I use as 'trend is your friend'. 

My templates are still 'hectic' with many indicators, so I will NOT show them, but I'm used to a hectic scene.

My templates may be messy, but the principle is : when all slow and fast indicators on all timeframes point into the same direction : boom ! 

Files:
Forex demo.png  179 kb

I was on weekend at the WorldOfTrading in Frankfurt/M. Very nice and some professional traders there showing also how they trade. One guy trades the FDAX with the Chaikin A/D combined with Bollinger Bands. He has no floating levels or dynamic zones which could be even more interesting. He also looks for divergences and convergences. It has very good synergy with scalping and swing trading settings.

Interesting stuff, Krelian, did you get my email ?

krelian99:

I was on weekend at the WorldOfTrading in Frankfurt/M. Very nice and some professional traders there showing also how they trade. One guy trades the FDAX with the Chaikin A/D combined with Bollinger Bands. He has no floating levels or dynamic zones which could be even more interesting. He also looks for divergences and convergences. It has very good synergy with scalping and swing trading settings.

Krelian

But you have not give us (wulong,timmy and me) your observation and knowledge you got from that seminar,i guess you dont find any new secret from those claiming masters.

You already knows well than mostly of us that divergence/convergence changes their places when needed,a kind of repainting,is not that ?

Wulong10:
Interesting stuff, Krelian, did you get my email ?

Yes, I already replied :)

mntiwana:

Krelian

But you have not give us (wulong,timmy and me) your observation and knowledge you got from that seminar,i guess you dont find any new secret from those claiming masters.

You already knows well than mostly of us that divergence/convergence changes their places when needed,a kind of repainting,is not that ?

No, divergences and convergences don't repaint, but they have a lag. This and the lag of the most indicators make divs/convs kinda useless. A/D (or its distro CHO with default setting) is fast (zero lag) and quiet clear to read, so that you see the divs/convs in time. The indicator moves quicker or slower than the market since it takes the volume into account. I read that for some traders A/D or CHO is the leading indicator - if you work with volume it makes actually sense. I'm trying it and I'm flabbergasted how accurate it is. There are (only) a few divergences where the market is just stopped shortly before the rally goes on again. The good news is that you can work with narrow stops and re-enter in the other direction, because this was in that case just a short accumulation (long direction) or distribution (short direction). Small loss, big win.

krelian99:

Yes, I already replied :)

No, divergences and convergences don't repaint, but they have a lag. This and the lag of the most indicators make divs/convs kinda useless. A/D (or its distro CHO with default setting) is fast (zero lag) and quiet clear to read, so that you see the divs/convs in time. The indicator moves quicker or slower than the market since it takes the volume into account. I read that for some traders A/D or CHO is the leading indicator - if you work with volume it makes actually sense. I'm trying it and I'm flabbergasted how accurate it is. There are (only) a few divergences where the market is just stopped shortly before the rally goes on again. The good news is that you can work with narrow stops and re-enter in the other direction, because this was in that case just a short accumulation (long direction) or distribution (short direction). Small loss, big win.

How you say diverg/converg do not replaced when next high and lower form and take place.

what do you mans for CHO,if chaikin osci or what so else.

No, no replacing. Here I have two (three) examples for a divergence at an accumulation and a double convergence at a distribution. This happened because the zone where it took place was a high volume zone. The market stopped and tried again (testing for supply/ demand). Both are valid. If you (without looking on volume) went in here you lost only a few pips + spread and the re-enter positions made the loss before even or better.

Yes, CHO is Chaikin Osci, it is smoother due to the EMAs within, but it reacts differently to the market.  

Reason: