Details for new expert...

Hello,

Wondering, if somebody has willing to write an expert and indicator (mq4), based on simple idea?!

Details for expert:

The indicator we are going to use is Stochastic, which one will take signals from five timeframes at once, 1M-5M-15M-30M-1H, of currency we are working with.

Rules to open trade:

The signals of Stochastic should be in same position and time on each timeframe.

Usually it happens twice a day (24hr), when the trend is changing main direction. Signals on all timeframes are the same in exact time!

For Long Signals:

Open long when %K & %D falls below the oversold level (in our case below 20% level +/-5%) then rises back and crosses each other, %K to above %D.

Close position with:

When signal from 1H timeframe Stochastic changing direction to opposite (use rules for short signal but only from 1H timeframe); Stop Loss; Take Profit; Trilling Stop

For Short signals:

Open short when %K & %D rises above the overbought level (in our case above 80% level +/-5%) then falls back and crosses each other, %K to below %D.

Close position with:

When signal from 1H timeframe Stochastic changing direction to opposite (use rules for long signal but only from 1H timeframe); Stop Loss; Take Profit; Trilling Stop

Expert properties, I would like to have for optimization:

1. Ability to turn Stochastic on/off on any timeframe. It means that, timeframes must be selectable to choose from.

This ability I need sometimes to trade only on 1M&5M&15M, to make fast 10-30 pips of profit.

2. Stop Loss; Take Profit; Trailing Stop

That is the viewing about the system, which one should make some money.

About Indicator now:

The Indicator, which will be useful to work with, has same idea as expert above.

It is the ability to put Stochastic of five timeframes (timeframes must be selectable) on one chart price (below it). With alarm signal, on buy or sale, with rules written above in expert.

Below is attachment, with clear view of this idea.
Hope it’s possible to write in mq4 language

Thanks and see ya!

Files:
AUDUSD.jpg  173 kb

Nice idea, but do u think, that someone will u give good working EA, if it will realy work? And for free? Hope yes, lot of lucky.

I didnt have so lucky, before i learned programing

rollix:
Hello,Wondering, if somebody has willing to write an expert and indicator (mq4), based on simple idea?! Details for expert:The indicator we are going to use is Stochastic, which one will take signals from five timeframes at once, 1M-5M-15M-30M-1H, of currency we are working with.Rules to open trade:The signals of Stochastic should be in same position and time on each timeframe.Usually it happens twice a day (24hr), when the trend is changing main direction. Signals on all timeframes are the same in exact time!For Long Signals: Open long when %K & %D falls below the oversold level (in our case below 20% level +/-5%) then rises back and crosses each other, %K to above %D. Close position with: When signal from 1H timeframe Stochastic changing direction to opposite (use rules for short signal but only from 1H timeframe); Stop Loss; Take Profit; Trilling StopFor Short signals:Open short when %K & %D rises above the overbought level (in our case above 80% level +/-5%) then falls back and crosses each other, %K to below %D. Close position with:When signal from 1H timeframe Stochastic changing direction to opposite (use rules for long signal but only from 1H timeframe); Stop Loss; Take Profit; Trilling StopExpert properties, I would like to have for optimization: 1. Ability to turn Stochastic on/off on any timeframe. It means that, timeframes must be selectable to choose from. This ability I need sometimes to trade only on 1M&5M&15M, to make fast 10-30 pips of profit. 2. Stop Loss; Take Profit; Trailing Stop That is the viewing about the system, which one should make some money.About Indicator now:The Indicator, which will be useful to work with, has same idea as expert above.It is the ability to put Stochastic of five timeframes (timeframes must be selectable) on one chart price (below it). With alarm signal, on buy or sale, with rules written above in expert. Below is attachment, with clear view of this idea.
Hope it’s possible to write in mq4 language

Thanks and see ya!

I think the indicator you are asking for is already available and is called MTFStochastics. Of course, MTF means Multi Time Frames...

Indicator attached

Hope that helps

Files:

Well, thanks for indicator! But it has huge distortion of viewing. Looks, like it’s impossible to bring original view of other timeframes of Stoch. on present chart without any corrections

Hello Everyone!

I've heard there is a stochastic EA that can turn $1200 into more than $100,000 in one year.

I'm in search for that. Anyone has an idea? can that be true?

Where did you hear this?

fx_geezer:
Where did you hear this?

Yep, also wanna know where u heard that

we all want to know the best strategy.

kauaibobby

Reason: