Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 35

krelian99:

Save the last bullet for you. You know, the Afghan women and so on ;)

IMO hedge is good in range markets where it is difficult to trade and we all don't like bad surprises. In trends I would never hedge - easy to trade and you earn money fast. Further, the markets is driven by humans. Hedging and HFT aren't en vogue anymore and all around the globe people work 8-12h as traders for banks, in London they converted many (thousands of) engineers to traders. Do you think banks do this because they like people so much? I don't think so. And if you see the market it is a large swashbuckler theater. What you mean by "block this frequency change"? I get more and more confused.

Dear Krelian99,

Instead amplifying the issue it is better to concentrate clearing any confusion .... First of all it is not the main issue if trading is done by humans or computers, second i never said that hedge is good in range markets, third never said that in trending markets you hedge ... So hedging actually is not our main issue ... Please explain and make a reference to what is precisely confusing you.

It would be much appreciated ...

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dear mntiwana,

I have noticed that the chart in your post

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11613-requests-ideas/page404 #6049

the arrows are at levels as our research .... any comment ????

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Dear mntiwana,

I have noticed that the chart in your post

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11613-requests-ideas/page404 #6049

the arrows are at levels as our research .... any comment ????

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dear Dimitri

It is just a usual but nice indi,and i adjust it maximum possible according to my abilities as i do with other when i can have time,for my self ,for others to see,how much it is compromising ..... i have not followed/pick your query but if you explain more may be i will be able to say some thing.

regards

dimitri1:

Dear Krelian99,

Instead amplifying the issue it is better to concentrate clearing any confusion .... First of all it is not the main issue if trading is done by humans or computers, second i never said that hedge is good in range markets, third never said that in trending markets you hedge ... So hedging actually is not our main issue ... Please explain and make a reference to what is precisely confusing you.

It would be much appreciated ...

Best Regards

Dimitri

Depends on how and what you trade. If the markets were computer-driver there wouldn't be singularities and PA wouldn't be possible at all. You must know the participants in the game or else you loose and don't know why (look also here).

So, first must be cleared what you want. Do you know the V-model? The very first step isn't clear at all and you want to start with the third or fourth step. And I have to ask seriously: Do you still want an EA?

krelian99:

Save the last bullet for you. You know, the Afghan women and so on ;)

IMO hedge is good in range markets where it is difficult to trade and we all don't like bad surprises. In trends I would never hedge - easy to trade and you earn money fast. Further, the markets is driven by humans. Hedging and HFT aren't en vogue anymore and all around the globe people work 8-12h as traders for banks, in London they converted many (thousands of) engineers to traders. Do you think banks do this because they like people so much? I don't think so. And if you see the market it is a large swashbuckler theater. What you mean by "block this frequency change"? I get more and more confused.

Dear Krelian

Thanks to warn me,really that part i forgot,they are absolutely dangerous but i am hope full they will be do some favor to me as being their neighbor.

as for hedge,personaly i dont like it,in my poor knowledge and since it always happens with me that every time i hedge position of either side at the end sooner or later i paid that loss with expenses,lol.

one other way got in my head,we can hedge some position in different pair not in the same pair,we have to look and search ,at the moment which pair is going in correlation or opposite to our traded pair,because every next time pairs always changing their relation to each other.

but the more easy and confirm way i saw till now,is to define in which pair/s we have to trade,we can choose one or few.let me explain with picture that i already uploaded in some thread but nobody take interest or notice of that and that got from some other site,though they do not help more than a commercial service but i like the idea and logic so much.

-----------------------------------------------------

Forex Parallel and Inverse Analysis

Very few forex traders conduct any form of parallel and inverse analysis of the major currency pairs and exotic currency pairs every day. If they did it would be a great help to determine the best way to trade the market on a day-to-day basis.  Forex traders do this in spite of the fact that it would be nearly impossible to trade the market successfully not knowing where the overall strength and weakness was in the individual currencies or across multiple pairs in the market .

Lets look at some examples. Many traders like to trade the GBP/USD and they spend countless hours losing sleep waiting to trade this currency pair even when no trends or parallel/inverse currency pair confirmation is available. Losses occur and lifestyles change.  Odds of success would increse dramatically by setting up some common sense entry rules and examples like the ones shown below.

Example 1 - Only buy the GBP/USD if the GBP/CHF and GBP/JPY are strengthening as well. This would be parallel confirmation that the GBP strengthening across the board. A simple, but effective rule.  Enhancing the rules further by examining the EUR/GBP for weakness. This is inverse currency pair entry confirmation.

Example 2 - Only buy the GBP/USD if the EUR/USD is strengthening and the USD/CHF is weakening. This would be confirming the entry with two other currency pairs and verification with across the board weakness in the USD. In either situation you have confirmed the trade entry with at least two other currency pairs. Both of these entry management rules would include a stop order.

But this is not what forex traders do. They want to trade the GBP/USD so badly that they “manufacture” entries, or they want to use “technical indicators” that all conflict with each other, or enter after the GBP news. This is a mistake and is equivalent to betting or gambling and driven by greed. There is no logic to support the entry. This is not necessary because the forex market works in a logical way.

Lets look at some other forex trade entry verification examples. Lets say a trader prefers to trade the GBP/JPY, you could set up rules for entry as follows: Only buy the GBP/JPY if the GBP is strong across the board based on parallel and inverse pairs, or only enter the GBP/JPY if the GBP/USD and USD/JPY are both strengthening somewhat or a lot. In the second scenario the GBP/JPY will slingshot upward at a very fast pace due to the GBP strength combined with JPY weakness.

Or another scenario is only to buy the GBP/JPY if the EUR/JPY, CHF/JPY and AUD/JPY are all strengthening as well, in this case the USD is not in the picture because of across the board weakness in the JPY. Either way you have confirmed the entry with other currency pairs in the same parallel group.

Another example would be to buy the USD/CAD only if the EUR/CAD and AUD/CAD are also rising. Similar rules can be applied to any major pair or exotic currency pair and easily monitored upon entry. In the case of the three CAD pairs, if you also do a careful analysis of support and resistance, and you can trade the currency pair with the most pip potential rather than just enteringthe USD/CAD.

But this is not what traders do, they get stuck trading the same pairs like the EUR/USD repeatedly and wind up justifying a trade when a trade is not there. These types of entries are not based on logic they are based on emotional needs. This leads to losses. The spot forex works in a very logical flow and you must let the logic work for you. Stop looking at technical indicators and start looking at other pairs in the same parallel and inverse groups to support your entries, these are the best indicators available.

Across the board strength and weakness in the 8 major parallel and inverse groups of currency pairs occurs weekly on the forex.  But if you search the internet far and wide you will see that parallel and inverse analysis of the spot forex is rarely and in fact never discussed by traders, analysts, and trade alert services charging hefty monthly fees. People are too busy looking at technical indicators and absolutely no discussion of the market forces governing the spot forex ever occurs. This has to stop or the forex industry and traders will suffer.

It is very rare if nearly non-existent for one currency pair to move strong without other currency pairs to confirm the move. This is true for any major or exotic currency pair. If you are “stuck” trading the same currency pairs while the other pairs and exotic pairs are making strong moves it's time to look at all of the currency pairs every night for your forex market analysis then pick the best opportunities to trade based on parallel and inverse analysis.

In order to trade the spot market daily and weekly, you must analyze 28 pairs every day to determine the current market forces within each of the 8 parallel or inverse group of pairs, or currency groups. This analysis will lead to less trade entries, but more logical trade entries, and better methods of confirmation of trade entries when the movement starts. Parallel and inverse analysis is the logic behind the spot forex.

it is all about heatmap trading system. (http://www.forexearlywarning.com/)

hope

KumoBreake and Dimitri will be try to read and understand.

your comments are welcome no matter in which direction,lol.

regards

mntiwana:

Dear Dimitri

It is just a usual but nice indi,and i adjust it maximum possible according to my abilities as i do with other when i can have time,for my self ,for others to see,how much it is compromising ..... i have not followed/pick your query but if you explain more may be i will be able to say some thing.

regards

Dear mntiwana,

your chart has Fuchsia (for Short entrance) and Green (for Long entrance) Arrows .... we can see that in most cases the entering Long point is at a lower level than the Short entering point level ... what we are looking for .....

Hope that is enough clear what i am underlining ....

Waiting any comment ...

Best Regards

Dimitri

mntiwana:

-----------------------------------------------------

Forex Parallel and Inverse Analysis

1)if u're not sure about a measurement or analysis system to evaluate one instrument , how can u do that for multiple pairs ?

this idea might work but with some advanced math correlation measurements like ones "seekers" post

2)why not using some other tools for measuring currency strength like trade weighted currency indexes or simple currency indexes ?

krelian99:

Depends on how and what you trade. If the markets were computer-driver there wouldn't be singularities and PA wouldn't be possible at all. You must know the participants in the game or else you loose and don't know why (look also here).

So, first must be cleared what you want. Do you know the V-model? The very first step isn't clear at all and you want to start with the third or fourth step. And I have to ask seriously: Do you still want an EA?

Dearest Krelian99,

A. The way your answer and certainty is handled, gives me the write to ask you: 1. Do you know the participants ??? (please mention) and 2.Please explain if you are profitable the reason you are ... if you are loosing do not answer (as you mentioned) ....

B. I know exactly what i want and looking for .... I know the "V-model" and we are at the point of Implementation .... Please indicate the First  step which is not clear and we should have start with, indicate the second step which has been over passed (???), finally specify what you exactly mean with third or fourth step ...

C. Yes the Expert Advisor is needed ....

Thank you in advance for you reply.

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Dear mntiwana,

your chart has Fuchsia (for Short entrance) and Green (for Long entrance) Arrows .... we can see that in most cases the entering Long point is at a lower level than the Short entering point level ... what we are looking for .....

Hope that is enough clear what i am underlining ....

Waiting any comment ...

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dimitri

I think that is same thing we twice taking and talking it differently,when price move up,the applied indicator calculates comparatively with previous price and analyze current price is higher than the previous price so it show up by changing colors..... same in down side.

regards

KumoBreake:

1)if u're not sure about a measurement or analysis system to evaluate one instrument , how can u do that for multiple pairs ?

this idea might work but with some advanced math correlation measurements like ones "seekers" post

2)why not using some other tools for measuring currency strength like trade weighted currency indexes or simple currency indexes ?

I guess you dislike the strong/weak instrument trading method...... when that heatmap is telling usd is weaker/weekest one and along with you find eur and jpy are stronger one compare to all other instruments,then you can open trade/s with one or two pairs (eurusd and usdjpy),that is all i understand from their logic....... any of your recommended weighted currency tool.i have tested so many but not found any that we can say fully trustable

regards.

Reason: