Harmonic Analysis - page 43

irad:
EURUSD 30m Safety-C(divergence+previous support) of potential Butterfly+Bat pattern completion @ same PRZ with weekly resistance

Now maybe a potential N200.

Files:
eurusdh1_1.png  39 kb

RyuShin:
EURCAD M30. Potetial bat.

Invalidation.

Files:
eurcadm30_1.png  49 kb

EURGBP H1. Potential gartley, ABCD and agg/safety C entry.

Files:
eurgbph1.png  55 kb

USDCAD H1. Potantial bat and ABCD.

Files:
usdcadh1.png  49 kb

AUDUSD H1 and H4 cypher. I posted the cypher pattern about one and a half ago. I totally forgot about the pattern. Maybe I was busy or something.

Files:
audusdh1.png  61 kb

RyuShin:
Now maybe a potential N200.

sure you can call it N200 also now, but I switched to 60m chart looking at the closing of that candle, and it closed above the 88.6% on the hourly chart

I didn't post my targets/stops

but my stoploss for that pattern was below A point because of volatile so trade is still on

irad:
sure you can call it N200 also now, but I switched to 60m chart looking at the closing of that candle, and it closed above the 88.6% on the hourly chart I didn't post my targets/stops but my stoploss for that pattern was below A point because of volatile so trade is still on

As for me I closed in loss :/ As long as it closes above 88.6, it is still valid for butterfly and bat?

CHFJPY H1. Potential butterfly and ABCD.

Files:
chfjpyh1.png  48 kb

irad:
I am always thinking of how the professionals trade Now I am sure that I am not the only one who take those kind of trades, there must be professionals that when they trade they lots they actually make the market move, what if they were stoploss-hunters for all those people who watched this level so they could get more steam to push the market up when they will invert their position(? - rhetorical question). that's why you see some of the time that long candlewick - people pushed the market down, and then massive stoploss/buystops triggers and people began to push it up. if I was stoploss-hunted and the market close above 88.6(and had rsi divergence because it's my rule) I would go long again despite the loss(the idea is still valid) but if market closed below 88.6... I would look for another trading idea.. so that's the long answer for that question the brief answer is: yes, market close above 88.6 still a valid pattern for me despite the candlewick.

Very great explanation with psychological factor behind. I like it.

RyuShin:
As for me I closed in loss :/ As long as it closes above 88.6, it is still valid for butterfly and bat?

I am always thinking of how the professionals trade

Now I am sure that I am not the only one who take those kind of trades, there must be professionals that when they trade with their lots they actually can make the market move,

what if they were stoploss-hunters for all those people who watched this level so they could get more steam to push the market up when they will invert their position(? - rhetorical question). that's why you see some of the time that long candlewick - people pushed the market down, and then massive stoploss/buystops triggers and people began to push it up.

if I was stoploss-hunted and the market close above 88.6(and had rsi divergence because it's my rule) I would go long again despite the loss(the idea is still valid)

but if market closed below 88.6... I would look for another trading idea..

so that's the long answer for that question

the brief answer is: yes, market close above 88.6 still a valid pattern for me despite the candlewick.

Reason: