RyuShin:
NZDUSD M15. Potential cypher.

Another potential cypher.

Files:
nzdusdm15-2.png  61 kb

carbonmimetic:
Good morning RyuShin and all,

yes...when there are some conditions I do scalping on 1 m chart

Hello carbon, may I ask how you scalp? Is it based on harmonics?

RyuShin:
Hello carbon, may I ask how you scalp? Is it based on harmonics?

EURUSD: 2 day cycle push down.....46 bars from previous low (1h chart)...pay attention for end of this cycle

scalping:

1) I use distance from sma 15 on 1m chart

2)demark

3) 30m cycle

4) fibo levels but in this case are not necessary

indicator is called CARBON and you find it:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181297

as soon as possible I explain it....

irad:
that's true, but i told you that 80% profitable trades, means you'll win 8 out of 10 trades

anyway I stopped trade the way he teaches, i am trying to enhance it with AB leg to project D point with fibonacci extension.

because 78.6% not always touched, and something it breakthrough almost to X point.

there must be a better PRZ for this pattern.

How about this? Area of 78.6-X is for PRZ. Draw fibo extension of BC for secondary entry (I know it's risky but it works),141.4 may be key levels to watch.

Files:

GBPUSD M30. Potential bat and crab.

Files:
gbpusdm30.png  39 kb

USDJPY M5. Bat pattern. Just like yesterday, before US data was released there was this bat pattern and look what happened. I think if there's a pattern on lower timeframes before US data, it's a very good opportunity. Another thing is, which as you know, usually if US data is good, it'll be bullish and if not, it'll be bearish. So let's say you follow EURUSD and USDCHF, US data will be released, you see a bearish pattern on EURUSD M5 but you don't see any pattern on UDCHF M5, you place sell order on EURUSD and buy order on USDCHF. Now the US data just released and the bearish pattern is working out and both of your positions are in profit. I know it'd be risky but still it's worth considering.

Files:
usdjpym5_1.png  57 kb

RyuShin:
How about this? Area of 78.6-X is for PRZ. Draw fibo extension of BC for secondary entry (I know it's risky but it works),141.4 may be key levels to watch.

Hi,

I take AB extension not BC inversion

and I watch for those levels:

113%, 141.1%, 161.8, 192.9%

it really depends on how deep B retraced(38.2 to 61.8)

I used averaging into a position but I found my self became really not comfortable entering too soon to a position, it made me reach 20% drawdown

EURAUD H1. Potential crab.

Files:
euraudh1.png  44 kb

irad:
Hi,

I take AB extension not BC inversion

and I watch for those levels:

113%, 141.1%, 161.8, 192.9%

it really depends on how deep B retraced(38.2 to 61.8)

I used averaging into a position but I found my self became really not comfortable entering too soon to a position, it made me reach 20% drawdown

Thanks irad. I'll be observing that too.

Reason: